EU Members: Don't forget to put your clocks forward!

wibble

Corpse
In the European Union, Summer Time begins and ends at 1:00 a.m. Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time). It begins the last Sunday in March and ends the last Sunday in October. In the EU, all time zones change at the same moment.

Just a reminder to everyone to put their clocks forward at 1 a.m tonight by 1 hour (but I'm just gonna change mine before I go to bed :p ).

I actually woke up today thinking that they were supposed to go forward this morning, but then I remembered it's 1 a.m. tomorrow morning...phew! thought I'd missed it for a moment and was panicking :lol:

I know it's different for those in the U.S. but EU people...don't forget to change your clocks tonight :p

I think even those European countries that are not members of EU (such as Norway) need to do this :p

How come this still comes as a surprise even though it happens twice a year?! Grrrrr!

I hate doing that,every year they said that's for saving money because we use less energy this way,but I don't agree and I've heard experts that don't agree either.Maybe is only useful in the northern countries with less day hours.

I'm glad you opened a thread for this wibble! :lol:

I always forget, but I'll do it just before I go to bed. So, one hour less of my weekend time. :(

one hour less sleep! :(
i never change the clock in my car. so now it shows the right time again. :lol:
i like the fact that computers and other technical stuff are smart enough to change the time automatically.

inge said:
one hour less sleep! :(
i never change the clock in my car. so now it shows the right time again. :lol:

Same here :lol: I don´t know how to change the clock in the car so it shows the wrong time half of the year :rolleyes: Maybe i should have a look in the manual :p

Dave, I'm not even going to ask if that's the only thing you're thinking of all the time :lol:

So that's going to getting up at 6am in the morning tomorrow :eek: well, hypothetically speaking then.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Dave, I'm not even going to ask if that's the only thing you're thinking of all the time :lol:

So that's going to getting up at 6am in the morning tomorrow :eek: well, hypothetically speaking then.

..you ;) :devil:
i hate changing times. is too confusing :p

Back