Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

either of them in tights~***drooooooooools***

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I loved Nailed! I haven't seen Man Down yet, but the pics of Ryan watching Eric in his hospital bed are heart-breaking! Really looking-forward-not-looking-forward to that episode, if you know what I mean. :eek:

Curse of the Coffin is a lovely Ryan/Eric episode too. Lots of interaction! I liked the way that they called each other by their first names before dealing with the shrine - really meaningfully, as if it was a private joke between them. I'd like to know more about that.

I liked Deviant too. Ryan asking Eric about how he would bring up his kids and Eric asking Ryan about his dating... They are sooo checking each other out!

While I'm here, would you like to see another wallpaper?
    Pretty boys at work...

Love those pics, BTW! Don't they photograph well? *drools*

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Nice wallpaper!!! ;) Just a word of caution when you see Man Down have a box of tissues with you!!! And yes, they do photograph well!!! ;)

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I love the wallpapter Ali and yeah I totally agree they photograph great together....remembering how hott they were in that one promo from 4 where they were in leather jackets...talk about steamin hott.

I loved the scene in COTC in the graveyard when Ryan gets freaked out then Delko does and Ryan laughs at him and they grin at each other, priceless. I forgot how they called each other by first names, that threw me for a loop.

The chat they had in Deviant was sweet too. But like after working with Delko all that time Ryan didn't know if he had kids...wtf. I mean I know they were never close but you would know if your co workers had kids right? Then again with Delko's womanizing he probably does have kids all over miami he just doesn't claim or know about.

Only True Love, CSI Kat made my banner and icon for me with pics I found on the web. The pics of togo and emily are in the togo thread if your interested in seeing them..I posted some and someone from a Emily site posted some.

5. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

*hauls thread out from end of list* Where is everyone?

That leather jacket pic... Oh, I love that pic! It's the way they're leaning together and looking into the camera. Like they're saying "yeah, okay, take the picture and then go away and leave us alone together..." :p

Twiz, I reckon that you'd know if your co-worker had kids if they were living with them, but if Eric had kids from relationships that hadn't lasted he might not advertise that to his colleagues. Does that make sense? A kid like Madison, who was Ray's secret daughter.

Would he not claim a kid that he knew about? I think that he's very hot on family - he'd want to acknowledge any child of his, even if he wasn't able to be an active father.

Ryan... If he had a child from a previous relationship, what would he do? I think he's too principled not to stand by a woman who wanted him to.

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Oh if only I was one of those leather jackets. I wouldn't mind being wrapped around either one. ;)

Ryan would be the kind of guy who would defintely stand by any woman having his child. I picture him being a very proud dad, but I also don't see him being overly open about his personal life at work. He wouldn't hide the fact that he had a kid, and if it came up in conversation, he would talk about her (I see him with a little girl :)), but I don't see him initiating conversations about her.

Of course, he would carry numerous pictures in his wallet.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh i'm still here!!! i've just been busy writing my Hardy Boys fic over in the fan fic forum!!!! And i think Ryan would make a great dad..just look at him with that little baby, Bethany, in Shootout. He was so concerned, aww sweet, and he looked so cute holding her!!!

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Oh, to be a leather jacket! :devil: :p

I had a thought after I made that last post... What if Ryan did have a child? I could imagine that with him it might be just bad luck with a girl that he liked but didn't want long-term with, and maybe contraception let them down. So the child is with its mother and he sees it when he can, because the mother didn't really want long-term with him either. (And yes, he's got a wallet full of pics! :lol: )

So he considered that if he could get caught out with an unplanned pregnancy even while he was being careful, then Eric, who's known to sleep with girl after girl and not be careful, must have kids all over the place. Does this make sense? Or is it just my overactive plotbunnies on speed again?

He was just adorable with that little girl in Shootout! And I've seen pics of Eric with a child in the last episode of S5, whatever that's called. I'm told it's a little boy, but it looks like a girl to me. :confused: What is it about men with kids that makes them so cute?

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh in Born to Kill!!! i remember that!!!! yes Eric was so cute with that little kid :D

and :eek: you need to alter your post AliGtr!!! not jsut any guy can look cute when they are with little kids!!!! it's only sexy guys like Adam/Eric and Jon/Ryan who look cute with little kids :D

and what if Ryan and Eric were together and they wanted to adopt a kid? how do you think they would handle it?

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Please, please write something. you know I would like to read a story where Ryan has a kid.
    My thoughts: the mother of the child died and the girl lives with the maternal grandparents.

I think Eric and Ryan would be great parents.

11. FieldMouse

I didn't remember the little girl in Born to Kill, but I just found a picture, and how adorable did Eric look with her?!

I think that together, Eric and Ryan would be great parents. Very loving, very proud, very OVERprotective parents. :D Could you see the poor boy who showed up to take their little girl on her first date? They'd both be standing there with arms crossed, their guns and badges showing, and the look they use when interrogating a suspect. He wouldn't stand a chance. :lol:

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

It would take a brave and determined boy to date the daughter of Eric and Ryan. :eek: They are the kind of men who would take whatever they did very seriously, including parenting.

What if they had a son? We always imagine them with a daughter, but what if it was a boy? I was trying to imagine the conversation between Ryan and his son when his son gets the inevitable teasing at school about having two dads. It's a difficult one, probably less difficult with a girl.

I've got a baby plotbunny gnawing at my ankles now. :rolleyes: Trouble is, I don't know when I'll ever get the chance to write it. I've just got too many bunnies in waiting. *tears hair out* :(

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ooh!!! i can include it in my already flaming fanfic over in the fanfic thread you know the one i mean. you posted a comment on it remember? do you mind if i use the idea? I'll credit you in the begining of the chapter like i usually do if someone gives me an idea...plus this way your idea can get out there...just a thought seeing as you said you didn't have time....so wat do ya say?

14. FieldMouse

AliGtr, I see that it's your birthday. Here's a little cake for you:

[​IMG]

Now make a wish and blow out the candle, but don't tell us what your wish is or it won't come true (like we can't already guess what it is. ;)) And have a very happy birthday!

As for the boys, I can't even imagine how that conversation would go between the two of them, I've been thinking about it, and I just know how difficult something like that would be, but I don't know what I would say. The most they could do is reassure him how much they love him, and that he should just be strong and not listen to the other kids.

15. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Awww, thank you! I like cake! And I love those little animated icons! I can't quite believe how old I am now. I certainly don't feel it! :eek:

How could anyone guess what my wish is? Am I that transparent? Yes, I suppose I am... :rolleyes: :devil:

It would certainly make a kid strong to grow up in a family with two dads, especially if they were Ryan and Eric. They would take their duties very seriously and put in 100% to bringing up any child happy and secure, I think.

Need4Speed , go for it! I might develop the idea anyway eventually, but more fanfic is never a bad thing. I like your fic because they're happy together. I've only dipped into it now and then, but I like what I've read.

(And FieldMouse , that's one of those joke candles on the cake, isn't it? The ones that you can't blow out. Joker! :lol: )