Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! I don't watch miami all that much, still in the middle of Season 5 here but I love the chemistry between Eric and Natalia. And although they were previously in a relationship, I still think they make a hot couple.

Who knows...maybe in time that 'pregnancy scare' wont be all that scary anymore? :D

2. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Welcome to the board!!
    I have posted previously that what I think EDeN needed was some down-time. When they were dating in the 4th season, hormones were driving the relationship. Kind of the way it is with any young pair when they first start seeing each other. They can't keep their hands off of each other.
    What was needed was some time for the pair and their relationship to mature.
    Still they are a white-hot on screen couple! :) :)

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh yes - they definately are white hot on screen :devil:

I like the protectiveness Eric has towards Natalia in S5, especially when it came to Nick. It was totally cute :) And Eric would always lose his cool when Nick got in his face.

I agree, their previous relationship was very hormonal so this time they're taking it easy :)

4. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

well, you have just made my day
    i completely agree with everything you say
    the scene was completely ah-dorably key-ute
    rocked my day

She totally like blew Rich off. It was great! That relationship isn't lasting too long.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

omg -- I loved the episode with all the eden stuff -- I was really giddy and I swear if it wasn't for DuCaine being my OTP, this one would definately be it.

ooh natalia jumps back and she touches his arm. I'm loving it already that we have two scenes that we know of -- hopefully those two are completely working together! -- and since its halloween ep -- hopefully for something to make her jump in his arms? wishful thinking. Let me dream

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I cannot wait either. The halloween epis are always a little more humorous & light hearted so im hoping for that too, CATH. & the thought of this revolving around an eclipse....& him & Nat are working the scene.. in the dark:devil: :devil: :devil: The thought makes me all goofy!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think in that screencap above (the first one) they look like something off the cover of a romance novel?? Sorry but if only they had on half the clothes, it'd be perfection :devil:

Welcome MESSERMONROE!! They have a great connection, don't they?? As much as I miss their "fire" im in a way glad that TPTB gave them time off to build more than sex into their relationship. & its clear as day they've left the EDeN door wiiide open for later exploring!!

Im thinking too, that Eric won't tell Stetler the truth about him & Nat either because he won't want to have to tell him about her arm. I almost would like to give the "ass" a kiss for putting EDeN back in Eric's mind!!

7. CathStokes

I didn't even notice that until you said that! It does look like a romance novel cover, thats really nice. I think that shows their hottness and true caring for each other.

Welcome Liffy, looks like we do share a ship in Miami, haha!

8. doublehelix

Damn! All of you folks are right! They do look a cover from a romance novel-add the extra clothing of course.
    Okay, that just solidifies the whole situation.
    We have got to push this!!

(Oh, I know this the shipper thread but there is an audio interview with Eva Larue that some may be interested in listening to. The link is http://www.thesportsinterview.com/eva.html
    Hope the moderator will cut me a little slack here).
    :D :) :D :)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Apparently others are seeing it too, its the most "viewed" out of all the screencaps from that epi. Theres alot more in the "screencaps thread" someone posted all of them yesterday, the whole scene is broken up on page 9, if ya want to check them out!! Oh, & be sure to click on teh picture to enlarge it cus it is even hotter seing it close up!!!

I call that massive chemistry when you can make a scene where your in pain still look passionate when its paused!! Im having an avi of it made as we speak! :D :devil: :D :devil:

10. doublehelix

Where the heck are these screencaps of the embrace scene. I've been all over this site and can't find them anywhere.
    What forum? What thread?
    Thanx in advance!

11. CathStokes

I think she means its either in the csi miami part or its in the websites part. I have no clue, but RandomScribblings.net has the caps up. Thanks to liten/sam for all of it. :D

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I just posted this long 'ol post & then I lost it, I hate it when that happens. Oh well, the thoughts will come back to me later.

DOUBLEHELIX, go to the csi miami picture thread
    theres a few posts back where the poster LITEN put up a link for the "deep freeze" screencaps. It takes you to random scribblings site.
    Click on box (pg.) 9 (at the bottom of all the pictures) & thats where you can find the ones your looking for!

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I watched the EDEN embrace. They are connected souls. Natalia brings out the best in Eric, otherwise he's headed for a downhill without her.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think its amazing that after all the crap they went through together in their relationship that they are still so connected. You would think there would be some bad blood between them. It just goes to show that there is so much the writers are still building into them as a couple.

EDeN has the background for what could be turned into "love" easily. The intimacy/attraction is already there, the care & concern for each other is there, forgiveness, respect, protection, smiles/ laughter,& they're on different levels of CSI so theres no competition. They are sooo perfect, why on earth would anyone think that they aren't meant to be?? All thats being based on e/c is a 5 year friendship, a bullet-infested brain & a motherly concern. It doesn't begin to even come close to touching what Eric & Nat have!!!

15. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I said it before, EDEN is timeless love. Nobody else will do for Natalia or Eric, because they are the complete piece of the puzzle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.