Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come to send Greg along his way to the next worth recipient. Thanks for playing!

Ok, runners up!

starzgirl, Eric in a suit just makes my heart hurt, he's so beautiful!
Wojo bare skin and such clean feet...*sigh* love it!
Dizzney All I can say is :drool:

And the winner with the melting pic is Stokes4Me oh my gawd girl you know what you did to me with that one! :devil:

Enjoy your time with Greg!! What am I saying? Of COURSE you will! :guffaw:

:eek: OMG! :eek: Thank you egeria for sending Greg my way! I am so happy! :)

He just came through the door, looking a l'il tired so he needs to rest before we start to enjoy:devil:...our time:devil:...

A new theme though...I got this from myfuturecsi (thank you!:)) and that is what songs reminds you of Greg/Eric? Give the title and artist and link to a pic of Greg/Eric.

Up to 12 pics in 24 hrs.

Well then I am off to enjoy..:devil:

Nice theme Stokes4Me! Here's my first set:

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, well he is, isn't he? In a way?
Hands Up by Black Eyed Peas, mainly for the title! Ok, I just wanted the excuse to post this pic :lol:
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face as sung by Leona Lewis, because Eric/Greg AND this song make me melt
Dirrty by Christine Aguilera, because...well he IS!
Take My Breath Away by Berlin, because he does just that. :adore:
Feelin' Groovy by Simon & Garfunkel, because I just get that vibe from this pic!

We've had a lovely most enjoyable time, Greg & I...:devil:...we enjoyed a BBQ and a game of footie (soccer) which had us rolling around in the grass at one point...:devil:...but then the rain started which prompted us inside to take all our wet clothes off...:devil:

However, he is already on his way to the next lucky Szmokin' gal, so without further ado here goes:

happyharper - one of my fave songs and Greg/Eric sure has the nack to make me feel good :)
egeria - loved so many of your pic(k)s but this one...sigh... :adore:..pure perfection
Dizzney - again so many pics to choose from however this one is just so dreamy :D

Which leaves Wojo as the one to recieve a sexy house guest for the night and he should be there any minute now - congrats, have fun and enjoy!

Thanks for playing! :thumbsup:

Thanks Stokes4me! Woo Hoo I won! I was just so thrilled to come home from work and find this guy sitting on my porch! (A perfect example for the next theme)
New theme time, I want the whole package, In other words full body shots of our guy from head to toe. He can be standing/walking, sitting, kneeling, crawling, whatever as long as I see all of him.

up to 12 in approx 24...happy hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back