Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seems my time with Eric is over and I have to pass him to someone else. Unfortunately my computer won't let me upload any pics of the winners to my photo bucket to post on here. So I'll have to mention runner up and winner pics by name. Sorry guys.

Dizzney with a new pic I've never seen before 'Blue on girl in background' THUD :drool:
Egeria with a lovely pics named "blue all around" Also congrats for your 1000th post!
Starzsgirl with 'Blue bandage' made me go Thud :drool:
Jacquie with a hot pics named 'Strips on shirt' smokin hott!

Yoshi with a gorgeous pic of 'light'
and Wojo with a hot 'blue jean' pic.

This was a tough choice guys, but we got a winner and that leaves the winner of this hot man goes to Jessica Lynne for her pic of "blue light in the background" Congrats and enjoy your time with Greggo

Wow, Thank you so much :D And Greg thanks you as well!
I will be sure to take good care of Greggo and make sure he doesn't misbehave
:)
Hmm, how about the theme being friends? Greggo/Eric/any other portrayal with friends :) 12 in 24 hours
(If that's been a theme or something similar and you feel I should change it, just let me know)

Well, it was a hard choice, but I have chosen :D
First with the runner-ups! -pathetic homemade drumroll-

Dizzney: Gosh, I can always fall for a man who loves dogs! :)
twiztid4togo: Even seeing a cap like this from that episode can bring tears to my eyes. They were and still are a family :)
Wojo: I just love the way they are looking at each other.:adore:

And that means, ladies that the winner is.....
-another pathetic drumroll-

Egeria: This picture is just -sighs- The hair. The Eyes. The face. The fact that you can see the back of Rick's head :D Gotta love it.

So, Egeria, enjoy your time with this fine man <- Also in case you forgot his name :guffaw: psh, like that would ever happen :)

Oh my you've just made my day Jessica! Thank you :D

For a theme, let's Trip the Light Fantastic and post pics of Eric/Greg/Billy/etc with some kind of lighting going on. Sunlight, lab light, LED light...heck even the light from a computer monitor. just let there be light! :D

Up to 12 in about 30ish please.

Now if you'll excuse me I have stuff to do :devil:

Thanks Dizz! I was beginning to think I was being boycotted :eek:! Hope more people play the theme....maybe if I bribe y'all with...cookies? Cookies for everyone playing! Handmade, homebaked cookies of all sorts of flavours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back