Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

MsCath the first picture is hot, hot hot. The second one his hair is very questionable. Thank you for posting.

Hey all, I am very upset today. My beloved cat who I've had for over 16 yrs died today. Can you cheer me up with some smiling Greg pics? :( :(

Wojo - I'm so sorry hon *hugs*

Thank you for all the pictures! They are yummy!

*huggs Wojo* :(

2004pca.jpg

pm1-1.jpg

Hi Wojo. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. What was his or her name? Sorry I don't have any pictures to post, but I just wanted to extend my sincere sympathy to you on the loss of your cat. Cats are great creatures. I have a nine-year-old all black cat named Panther. I feel your pain.

I am sorry for your loss Wojo while I don't have pictures, I understand they maybe pets but they are family and I know I would miss any of my cats, or my dog the same as I would if it were my sibling.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, pictures, and well wishes. I really appreciate it.

Toots my cat was also all black with a white spot on his chest, his name was Eightball. (my husband cleverly gave him that name)

I love him on the second pic - he looks all bad boy.
Thanks MsCath.

Hiya Guys,
Haven't been here in a while needs to catch up...Sorry about your cat Wojo :( :( ...Like I mentioned in the other thread I love cats I'm just allergic to them :( Hope everything goes okay for you :) ...

Okay some random pics to hopefully cheer you up...

Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back