Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

That's actually me he is hugging in the picture - hehe.
Thank you.

^^ thought you'd say that :lol:

Here's another sweety:

You know me so well!
I think you have just posted another of my fave pictures. I think every single pic he has is on my top favourites though.

^^LOl you just can't get enough of him..So another pic:

I don't know why but I've gone all fan girly screaming over him.
Thank you so much for all pics!

:lol: fan girl scream - lol what an image thats not gonna get old thanks for that totally made my day...

I think I'm gonna stop post pics now give time for the others to catch up lol....

Yeah I'm 23 I shouldn't be screaming like that. Imagine ever meeting the poor guy!!!
I'm just going to drool over the pics you've posted today!

^^:lol: please if you ever happen to meet the poor guy let me take me with you so I can drag you away before you scare him with a marriage proposal...:lol: .....that would be quiet a scene :lol:

^^oooh! How'd you know photography's my thing lol ofcourse I'll take pictures...

Here's another:

Edit: love the pic you post lol probably the one I posted a while back...the shirt says it all lol...

I didn't - maybe I have Greg's sixth sense!! :D

That photo is hot too - I challenge someone to find a really bad picture of him and see if I don't find him utterly gorgeous on it.

^^deal lol with you I don't think thats possible but I'll give it a shot...*goes in search of bad pics*

EDIT TO ADD: oooh! this is dificult you can't find a bad pic of Eric/Greg..anyone else have any?

I'll leave a droolable one for michelle first:

Shazza & Michelle you ladies are considered chatting and I thought I would slow you down a bit because its discouraged, here is the rule (from the "Help Guide" located at the top of this forum) Please Remember this is a Message Board NOT a Real time Chat-room (you can tell if your doing it by the time coded on the top of each post), it makes it difficult to monitor and could result in warnings, or locked posts, we don't want to take away your freedom to post or talk, we just want you to remember this, the rules state as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

You are not in trouble we ask that you keep this in mind. Thank-you. :)

Dizzney, those Burma pics are awesome even with watermarks, looks like Eric cut his hair again. Thanks for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back