Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

No problem glad you liked 'em...

One more before I go to bed...

He looks so confused on that picture!
I can almost hear his brain ticking about what he's thinking!! So sweet.

Well, about Lonewolfe's thoughts, I have to agree with Wojo. It really depends on whether or not Eric wants them out there. We need to know for sure before we do anything, I think. Of course he needs his privacy, I know I wouldn't want pics of me online in my home if I didn't approve of them first, but I'm definitely a very private person. I don't know about him. I'd want to know first. Respect his privacy for sure, and don't go overboard, but we can't stop these pics popping up if we don't know where they're coming from.

btw, all of these screen caps and promo photos are totally making me drool! Nice pics guys!

First what happens on other sites has no bearing nor does it pertain to what happens on this site and vice versa.

As I stated on page 9 of this thread unless or until Eric states either to this board or in a public way that the pictures are not authorized we can only surmise that he does know that they are out there and that fans are posting them. Trust me when I say that we take seriously a stars private life and take measures to insure a line.

As a rule of thumb we like to keep to public media events, tv and or movie scenes, ect. keeping within the PG13 guidelines of the board. We understand peoples concern regarding stars and yes definitly they deserve to have a private life, but there are times in which they allow fans a limited glimps into that life as long as we respect that limit and or line then there shouldn't be a problem. - Thank you. ;)

wolfesgamergirl said:
Awesome pics everyone! Ganked a few of them. :D

I agree it;s hard to find caps of Greg angry, he has such an upbeat personality.

Looks a bit upset here when Grissom did the fungus water test.

Great pic. I loved that eppie. he did that angry waddle which was just adorable. I do not have a foot fetish but Greg doess have the cutest digits 9well I think so at least).

Thanks to everyone for posting pouty/angry pics of Greg.

I love the pic from Pink meet Warrick. Hehe!! It's adorable.
Thank you for postin them.

I did notice he waddled when he went to Grissom to show him the mildew on his foot.

Yeah here's that one...

GREG: This is Pink. Pink, this is Warrick.

And I loved the scene with Nick in Stalker
NICK: Stop invading my privacy man

I love the pink scene - do you even know how hot you are -*sizzles*.
I laughed when Nick was trying to hurt Greg, you could hear the noise of him tightening his grip - Greg was laughing about it too.

:lol: he looks a little confused lol...

Al La Carte is such a great episode too caps from that...

And at the start when he talking to Nick and he walks away..

What are Nick and Greg laughing about in the first pic?
The second pic is funny too.
I've said it before I swear he doesn't take a bad picture.

They are laughing about the blowing up of ballistics gel man after the test they had to do. It's quite the funny scene when watches, always has ben in stiches. :)

Switching things up a bit, this is one of my favorite Eirc pics. Love the sunglsses!

Ahhh OK! I get it!
That pic of Eric is smoking hot! He looks scrummy. Love the glasses!
He could be a rock star!

Lol I go to run an errand and come back to a Sizzling hot Eric in sunnys - thanks for that Sara...Here's another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back