Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

I love Greg and Nick both with long(ish) well shaggy hair, they look gorgeous. <3 (Then again... When don't they look gorgeous..?)

LoneWolfe001 said:
Greg pic challenge:

Just wondering, are there any pics of Greg looking angery or pouty?

Well he sorta looks a little angry in this one from "Who Shot Sherlock"..

Anyone got any better ones????

Awww those caps are so cute Yoshi and Sophia! He has had some imteresting hair styles -hasn't he?

Interestingly wacky lol I think he's found a style that he's happy with casue he's had the same hair style for about a season and a half.....but it'll be cool to see what he come up with next.....

Its interesting to see the tranformation from season 1 to 8 though....

Season 1(Pilot):

Season 8(Bull):

What a transformation lol!

Wojo said:
LoneWolfe, I think more than likely Eric knows these pics are being taken however if they are being put on line without his knowledge or permission then I agree with you. But we don't know that.

Exactly, we do not know that !!

So our can we call ourselves Eric's fans & accept this to happen. Someone who mentioned this to me & I agree with 100% said that those pics look dodgy (whicc i agree with). They are out of focus at weird angles looks like pics taken with a camera phone. Eric is never looking at the camera as if he knows about it.

And if by some weird chance he did give his permission, dont you think that its still wrong. Its his private life, its in his home. Dont you think as his fans who claim to adore & care about him, should we not say there is a line that we should not cross. Why have these pics been banned by other sites but not here.

I know that there are others that feel the same way but do not feel comfortable voicing their support here. I am not alone thinking this way.

I ask the mods to reconsider their policy.

I do not want to cause unpleasentness or arguments but I just needed to voice my opinion & I hope you can understand that. I do feel very strongly about this, and if my post has upset certain people then I apoligise.Lets agree to disagree but i do ask you to consider how you would feel if pics of you with your friends were posted online.

The difference between season one and season eight is such a change. He looks so young in the beginning. He has been the character with the most growth and change over the past 8 seasons.
What season does everyone think Greg looked the best??

I think he looks best in season 6!! :D

I'm just so in love with his hair in that season okay not for a two of my favourite pics from that season!...

I think Season 6 was the best for him lol what do you guys think?

Bit tricky finding angry pics of Greg. They tend to be more contemplative or thoughtful rather than 'grrrr!' :D
I know I have pouty - need to search a little further in the photobucket for them.

Leave you with these for now.

This is the closet I've seen of Greg angry. After he confronts Mrs James in 'Big Shots'.

Awesome pics everyone! Ganked a few of them. :D

I agree it;s hard to find caps of Greg angry, he has such an upbeat personality.

Looks a bit upset here when Grissom did the fungus water test.

I love all the pics of upset/angry Greg! Thank you.
I'd love to hug him. He is the kinda character that shows his emotions. The scene with the burnt lady's husband is just so sad and he is trying not to cry. Bless him.

Oh here's a pic of that...you so just wanna give him a hug in that scene...

Is that second picture from that episode too.
I just want to mother him. Hug him and just look after him. That's such a crazy thing to say.

Yeah the second ones from that episode too lol...

I just wanna give him a hug too he looks so upset lol....

I think I'm going to have to go back and watch season five again. So much happened in that season.
Thank you again all for the pictures. It really makes my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back