Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Greg and I are starting to work on my english paper, we're hoping to get a good start on it for Monday

New theme is Greg and a lab rat, 12 in 24 :)

I've been peeking in here too! Great caps everyone :)

I love Greg also, and thought one day I'll be able to post some caps even if they're not part of the game. I'm still a little low on pics of him, unless he's in one I already have with Nick.

Keep up the great capping ladies! :drool:

Sorry, forgot, so far I have 2 pages worth of ideas for my paper :)

Runners up are Dizzney with this cute one and this one with Hodges made me laugh :lol:

CazzBlade, great hair pic :drool: and the black and white leather jacket :drool:

And that makes
Ryann the winner, I always love when the team does something outside of work together :) and this scene from Cello and Goodbye was funny :lol:

Thanks for sending a visitor my way, sharp. He arrived just in time to help me judge my theme from the Ward. :lol:

I'm still a little low on pics of him, unless he's in one I already have with Nick.

That's what most of mine are too. :lol: Nick, Greg, and Sara are my favorite characters, so any combination of them is great. So let's make that my next theme - Greg/Eric with Nick/George and/or Sara/Jorja. The usual 12 in about 24.

I've been peeking in here too! Great caps everyone :)

I love Greg also, and thought one day I'll be able to post some caps even if they're not part of the game. I'm still a little low on pics of him, unless he's in one I already have with Nick.

I'm the opposite :p I'm trying to build my Nick cap collection, but I keep getting distracted!

Greg and Sara
Greg and Sara 2
Greg and Sara 3
Greg and Nick
Greg and Nick 2
Greg and Nick 3

Good morning ladies! Your caps are great as usual! :drool:

I found some caps of mine that had Greg in them. Don't include them in your game, maybe I'll play one day, these are just for your viewing pleasure and collections if you want. :devil:

Greg & Nick
Greg & Nick2
Greg & Nick3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back