Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Thanks for sending this guy my way.

So the new theme is Greg working in the lab. 12 in about 24.

Sweet, thanks Dizzney :)Greg and I are enjoying a little tv before bed

New theme is pics from your favorite episodes

12 in 23-24 :)

I didn't have any homework today so Greg and I played a video game, so it was a great day :):)

Runner up is Cazzblade with A little bit of a smile is showing, Greg in a suit is always nice too and this one is a nice profile pic :drool:

And of course that makes the winner LionsHeart with one from the end of KKBB and who could forget this scene from Rashomama :lol::adore:

I'm comleatly exhausted after having to work in hot weather all day, so it was a great suprise to find this man waitin in my doorstep. I can definetly use a little help tonight.

I'm planning to finally buy season 9 in DVD, but since it's going to leave a pretty big hole into my wallet, I want you to remind me why I need to buy it instead of something useful, like clothes.:hugegrin: So, for the next theme, give me you best pics from season 9. 12 in 24, as usual.

Raynn, it was nice to see you join us for this round.:)

I'm so sorry I'm late, everyone. My day has been pretty crazy and I compleaty forgot this whole thing.

Here are the runner-ups:
CazzBlade I like the little smirk.
Raynn One of my favorite scenes from the season

And that means that I'll be sending Greg to Sharp. My favorite was this one: he looks really good in the suit. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back