Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, I finished work late (booooo). Greggo is very disappointed that he can't stay with me and go to Geneva, but I promised whoever won would take good care of him :D

Runner up: Sharp52092 with this lovely pic of Greg hard at work!

Winner: Lionsheart with this breathtaking shot :D

Enjoy :D

See you all next week!

It'll be nice to spend my free day in Gregs company.:) Seems like he's been spending a lot of time here lately, not that I'm complaining.:D
Greggo is very disappointed that he can't stay with me and go to Geneva, but I promised whoever won would take good care of him :D
Oh, I'm sure we can find some things to do that will make him very happy.:devil:

The next theme is bare skin.:drool: 12 in 23-24.

Last edited:
Ugh!! :scream: Sometimes I wish I didn't read spoilers :mad:

Bare skin, mostly arms, but there's some neck, and a shot from the 4x4 shower scene :drool:

:drool:

Time to send Greg to next lucky person. We had a nice day together:

The runner-up is Sharp.

And that makes Dizzney the winner with this one. I love those strong shoulders and that bare chest is just...:drool::drool: I definitely wouldn't mind waking up to that sight every day. Congrats!

Well I got home from a few days away and found this guy waiting patiently for me. How nice! :)

The next theme is Favorite Eric/Greg hair pictures. 12 in about 26 hours.

Well I had a nice day while he took good care of me while I was not feeling well. Now it is time for him to move on.

sharp, seeing as you are the only player, not a hard choice. But I did enjoy this one very much. :D

Thanks Dizzney :) Maybe Greg could help come up with some new ideas for a project on I'm working on

For the theme let's continue with our favorite hairstyles :drool:

12 in 23-24 :)

Time for me to hand Greg over to Dizzney, though I really don't want to ;)

I'm liking this seasons look too, his hair is spikey but still professional looking, that pic also makes me almost like the color purple :lol:, plus a leather jacket is always a bonus :)

Congrats :)

Wow, I guess we'll just keep passing him back and forth to each other since no one else seems to want him :( No other players lately.

Oh well, thanks for sending him back to me.

On to the next theme, I want to see him in Black... and if that is leather even better. 12 in 24 or less hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back