Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel bad Sharp, living in NE I know how you feel about snow. Can't wait till spring!!

We don't have snow here, but I don't think the weather in northern England is what you're looking for :p

Time for Greggo to move on from me :(

Runners up: Dizzney with this cutey
American Honey, for this pic, despite the hat :p

But the winner is Sharp who can have Greggo to keep her warm and help shovel the snow :p This pic!

Last edited:
Oh thank you CazzBlade!! :) Greg can help me prepare for going to school tomorrow, cause I think we're going tomorrow

Next theme show me pics of Greg/Eric/etc out in the sun :hugegrin: I need some sunny pics of him

12 in around 24

Wow, thanks for sending this guy my way. We can prepare to cheer on the Packers together. :D

For the next theme, let's have some pics that focus on those gorgeous lashes of his. :) 12 in 24.

In the meantime, a few caps from last night.
one
two
three
four
five

Thanks Dizzney, I was quite taken by that pic myself :p

Looks like Greg is here just in time to keep me warm again, as our heating has broken!

New theme is season 3 :) 12 in 24

Time to pass Greggo on to his next lucky visitor.

Runner up, with the particularly well described Ew :p Is Sharp52092

And the winner is Lionsheart with Crash and Burn :D Enjoy!

Good luck for your project and test Sharp! :)

Greggo finally managed to find me here in my school, since my appartments internet connection isn't working again.:( It's been going on and off for the last two weeks, and I'm really starting to lose my patience.:mad:

I think I'll continue with the season theme. How about pictures from season 8? 12 in 24-28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back