Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed Greg wore a watch in this episode and I don't think he ever has before.

I haven't worn a watch since I couldn't working in food service (hygiene thing, for hand-washing and stuff), so maybe he was the same in the lab. But of course this episode, he needed one so he could check the bus times! :)

And since I can't post picture-less... some lab coats and overalls! :)

one
two
three
four
five
six

I haven't worn a watch since I couldn't working in food service (hygiene thing, for hand-washing and stuff), so maybe he was the same in the lab. But of course this episode, he needed one so he could check the bus times! :)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/furball13/CSI/Season7/6-BurnOut/bo-12104.jpg
Yeah I guess in the lab that is possible, but I have seen others on the show wear them and like Nick, he should not wear a ring all the time if that was true. Personally I think it was strictly for storyline reasons.

More caps from AKBF.
one
the center of attention
good eyes cap
his phone is ringing again
Sanders
lots of phone time

Some more AKBF pics.
'crazy is right"
getting mad
still mad
more tired looking now
both of them
:(

I don't know about you all, but I have a bad feeling we will see little of Greg in the next couple of episodes. It's like they give us a whole ep and then figure they can leave him in the background in the next few eps.

What's worrying me is that now that they've given us a Greg episode is that they're going to hardly use Greg the rest of the season

As always thank you for the caps :)

My second set with several pics of young Greg :)

A sliver of a smile
Cute and adorable

It's been an enjoyable day with that wonderful smile around, but time to send him on his way now!

sharp52092 - adorable!

winner.gif
LionsHeart - the hair, the eyes, the smile.. lovable lab rat. :)

Some more AKBF pics.

I don't know about you all, but I have a bad feeling we will see little of Greg in the next couple of episodes. It's like they give us a whole ep and then figure they can leave him in the background in the next few eps.

At least the next ep, which I think will revolve around Sara, I already plan to watch something else that night. Not interested in a certain relationship being thrown in my face again. You all can tell me how much Greg is (or isn't) in it. I'll record it just in case.

What's worrying me is that now that they've given us a Greg episode is that they're going to hardly use Greg the rest of the season

As always thank you for the caps :)
Yeah that is the feeling I get too. I just really hope we are wrong.
I'm for once being optimistic. I think it's expected that he get's less screentime in next two or so episodes, but I see no reason why he couldn't go back to good screentime after that.

It's been an enjoyable day with that wonderful smile around, but time to send him on his way now!

sharp52092 - adorable!

winner.gif
LionsHeart - the hair, the eyes, the smile.. lovable lab rat. :)

Thank you, Raynn. It's great to start the weekend in Greg's company.

I think I'd like to try a little different theme this time, just for change. How about pictures of Eric in his other jobs/projects outside CSI? Like in plays,erockster videos,other tv-shows, etc. 12 in 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back