Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pick a winner. Here are the runner-ups:
Sharp52092 with six
Lal with Picture 3 This scene always makes me want to give him a big hug
CazzBlade with Two Nice profile shot.

And the winner is AmericanHoney with Double Dose . You can't go wrong with (IMO) two hottest guys in the series.Also one of my favorite episodes. Congrats!

:) What a great surprise to start my not so holiday Monday! (holiday/kids still have school today/no sleeping in for me=:angryrazz:) I think, though, that I will visit him this time to get away from this snow!

I'll be honest, I really didn't start watching every week up until last year and I don't really care for baby Greg/Eric, :lol: so for the next theme how about some seasons 9-11 photos.

Season 9:

and a few from season 10:

I sometimes miss his fun lab rat days with the crazy hairstyles but I do like the more mature CSI Greg in these later seasons

That's the pic I would have chosen too :p

Sorry, was going to enter this round but my laptop nearly died :( Got it working for now.

Hi this was nice surpise when i came back from shopping to see this handsome man on my door step waiting to come in] :) for the next theme how about some season 5 - 8 photos , max 12 in 24 to 28 hours , newcomers are welcome .

Happy Hunting :)

Thank you lal! It was lovely to find this guy waiting for me when I got home from work :D

New theme is caps from Greg heavy episodes, in celebration of the new ep :D 12 in 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back