Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the winner is:

Wojo-- This is not right. Not right at all. :drool:

:lol: No one has the right be this sexy!

Thanks for the win AmericanHoney. Was happy to open the door to Greg this morning (who brought along some friends to help celebrate Labor day weekend).

So I want the next theme to be....Threesomes! In other words Greg/Eric and two others. As usual you can post up to 12 in 24.

Last edited:
Only two players this time, well at least you had a 50/50 chance of winning! :) My time is up and Greg and his friends have to move on to the next lucky winner.

Runner up:

CazzBlade - This pic of George,Marg, & Eric has been one of my faves. The last remaining original cast members.

But the winner is... Lionsheart- Because this pic of Eric,Jorja, & Paul just makes Eric look so cool in those shades, the good ole days when CSI was at its prime. Congrats!

I came home to find this gorgeous man waiting for me.

It's been pretty gloomy weather in here, so I think I want a little sun in my life. So for the next theme give me pics of Greg/Eric in the sunlight. 12 in 24.

Good morning to everyone :) I was so happy to find company at the door

For the next theme I'd like to see Eric doing something outside of CSI, like attending Monte Carlo, erockster, appearing on another TV show, etc.

12 in 26ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back