Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugegrin: Thanks for the win!! Look who showed up just in time! Since it's our last day of summer vacation here before I send my big kindergartner off Wednesday :( I would like to see how Eric/Greg/OC would spend his last day of vacation. :hugegrin: 12 in 24.

Sorry I'm a little late! I selfishly kept him a bit longer because, well, I'm sick and I went to bed and forgot. :lol: Congratulations, LionsHeart! I really liked them all but this was my fav. I love me some shopping. :hugegrin:

Enjoy your time!

I came home from first my schoolday in 2,5 years to find this man standing besides my door.I'm pretty tired so it was nice to come home to a friendly face

For next theme I want pics of Greg being a CSI. 12 in 24-28. (Not sure when I'll be able to come here)

Seems like I'll be putting Greg in the next flight to England. Congrats, CazzBlaze!:) This one was my favorite. It's not a big suprise to anyone who's read my posts that I love his season 10 hairstyle. I also like this one: he looks good in that CSI vest and it's always nice to see (almost) full body shot of Eric/Greg.

Hopefully you'll get more players to your theme. I wonder where everyone's gone?

Sorry for the delay, I can't get online much on a thursday! :)

Look who stepped off the plane :D

I didn't know you love the season 10 hairstyle, but I do too! :D So in honour of that, the new theme is season 10 pics that show of teh hair :D (that's not a typo, I literally can't type teh hair properly after all my time in SGA fandom, lol) 12 in 24.

Hopefully more people will be around once we get some Greg pics for the new season, I keep hoping for some!

Hey I can play again! My internet/cable and even phone has been down the last 3 days. Thank goodness I have a cell phone and was working like 10-13 hour days. :lol:

Some season 10 hair!
one
two
three
four
five
six

Maybe I gave my pneumonia to everyone? :lol: So...I've not been feeling the greatest this week plus my son started kindergarten. Maybe that's where every one's at. School started.

There was a bout of pneumonia going around my work last year (my boss got taken to hospital on my day off!), but I don't think it's contagious :S Hope kindergarten has gone well for your son :)

Glad you've got your internet and cable sorted Dizzney! :D

My time with Greggo has come to an end *pouts*, bon voyage!

Runner up is Dizzney with three, great look!

But the winner is AmericanHoney with Just a few more weeks!, as I literally melted when I saw it!

I was told at the doctor the other day that this and strep is what they're seeing right now. My son had it a month ago so I was exposed and yippy me I get it too. It's awful. I would much rather have strep. At least I wouldn't feel like I'm being suffocated. I'm claustrophobic lol. :lol:

Thanks for the win again! :thumbsup:

How about for our next theme your favorite ERIC pictures. 12 in about 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back