Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a little early, but since nobody's usually here this time a day, I think it's safe to post the winner.
Here's the runner-ups:
sharp52092 He looks so cute
Dizzney He looks really hot in that jacket:drool:

And the winner is Raynn with two pics. I loved this one of Greg making one of his presentations and this swami pic made me laugh out loud. Congrats and enjoy your Greg-time!

I'm here! And a good thing too, or Greg would be left standing outside all night..

So, while I get Greg settled in, how about some pics of his great smile. Up to 12 in maybe a bit less than 24 (depending how late I'm up tomorrow night - I'll post before I go to bed).

:drool: Yum, great smiles DA300789 and Raynn

I'm gonna skip the next few rounds or so, my computer has been giving me a hard time lately :scream:

Well, my time with Greg is coming to an end, and it's time to send him on his way..

Runner up: DA300789 Gorgeous :luvlove:

winner.gif
Dizzney The smile, and the eyes! :drool:

Oh wow, I got home from work and found this guy waiting in the heat for me. Well of course I let him in. :D

So for the next theme, let's play the caption game. Caption your some Greg/Eric pics. 12 in about 24 ish

Thanks everyone! Thanks for the win, Dizzney!!

How about for our next theme let's do I spy the color blue!

12 in about 30ish as my baby turns three tomorrow and I'll be busy in the morning putting my heart back together. :( :lol: Maybe that'll give others longer to play, also. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back