Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me the rules of this game? Is there a number of links you can/can't/have to post?

Sure the winner of the previous game post's a theme. So then you post photos about that theme, you can post up to 12 pics in 24 hrs but you can only post up to 6 links per post and you cannot double post so you have to wait until someone else posts their set before you can post a second set. The winner of the theme chooses the next theme and after 24 hrs has to pick the next winner.

Hope that helps.

I haven't been playing much because I am learning a new (and exhausting) job at work that sometimes leaves me too tired to play.

Last edited:
Hi there everyone! Boy, I have missed this place!
I have been working crazy hours and coming home so tired I fall asleep before I even eat dinner! Not complaining, I am very thankful to have my job, but it is cutting in on my Greg-time, and that is just so wrong!! :lol:

Welcome to all of our new Greg-lovin' folks!

Congratulations DA300789!
Greg and Grissom it is (great theme):
Looking concerned
In the locker room
Locomotives
One of my favorites

:)

hay All. im afraid this is gonna be a quick one as my little girl is really badly teething and im being kept on my toes :(

oh i have a few too choose from today :)

my third place goes to Wojo with Four

my second place goes to LionsHeart with 3

And my winner is gregfan3 with One of my favorites i have too say this has to be one of my favorites also.

Enjoy your win

Wow, thanks so much, DA300789!
How nice to arrive home from my sister's house (at 4:30 a.m., New York time) to find this handsome fella waiting on my door step!

How about Greg and Nick/Eric and George out in the sunshine for our next theme? Two of my favorite boys!

6 in about 19 (I hope that is ok since I don't think I will be up until 5 a.m. on a worknight). :)

Awesome shots everyone!
My computer is acting up (again), so I won't be able to do a proper post.

Our winner is Lionsheart with three...I love A La Cart so much!
Congratulations, and enjoy your Greg time!

Well look who showed up in my doorsteps. I wasn't expecting to win, but it's great to get some company, since this is turning up to be a pretty boring day.

How about we have an I spy for next theme? Give me pictures of Eric/Greg with letters LAB CSI. 12 in 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back