Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

neither more nor less than anyone in general during night parties and bachelor/bachelorette trip like this one in Miami, really ;) ah ah.... don't see in having a drink with friends something necessarily negative, it was just fun like most of us have ;) neither more nor less you know

Dizzney : you're right again :eek:: :D the truth is that he was chewing the cap oh his bottle !!
and you're right again because it's definitevely a bretzel on the below pic

MIAMI PART 3 :
brewing my bretzel
looking at their friends (girls) who were posing for the pic
posing with the future husband
another one
everyone posing
and now - only boys going to restaurant - bachelor night

Eric looks great. He's in good shape.

I only observed that he seems to always have a drink in his hand in the pictures that are provided on this board. It was meant as an observation, not a negative remark. Still, he likes his beverages as we all do.

I'm so glad he hasn't gone the tattoo route like so many other young actors and actresses. Personally I think they are gross. If he does have one or more, at least he's got the good sense to keep them hidden.

I ditto on the tatoo thing, Toots. I do not like them much either.

Dax is cute, but I happen to love my dog more. :lol: But I just love a guy who has a dog. :D

I prefer cats myself, but Dax is adorable and he is a very lucky dog. Afterall he gets to have Eric pet him every day!

I'm a cat person too. In fact, I have a 27 pound black cat named Panther. He's a beaut!

I love Eric with Dax. Such a pretty man and a pretty dog. He obviously really cares about Dax. Good man! Good dog!

Miko, what school did Eric visit? Where is it located? Was that your class? Just curious.

Eric with his black hair and that grey sweater is sweet!!! Always adore him at those fittings. I’m curious about what sort of school was that, too. Looks like he was promoting a pc game of CSI there :confused:

I have not seen any. I guess we have to wait until the new season begins for some newer photos of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back