Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

I hope we see some promo pics or something soon.

miko, I freaking love those pics! Also I choose Eric!! Sorry Tyler :lol:

i can understand your choice ;). but believe me, rain doesn't give advantage to Tyler this time, but he is really & also attractive now...

Those pics kinda remind me of my recent trip to Dallas, I did alot of waiting at the airport. Eric looks so hot in those!!

Ahh waiting at the Dallas airport. I've been there done that too.

Nice finds again, Miko.

Yeah I am looking forward to promo pics.

Those were great pictures of Eric, miko. I like seeing pictures of him in real life. Was one of those guys his brother? The blond guy looked a little like him. Did he get upset with you for taking his picture? I'd be too self-conscious to do that. I'd feel like I was invading his privacy, but thanks for being braver than me.

Nice to see he flies in coach class rather than wasting his money in first class. It shows he's careful with his money.

Thanks again. I enjoyed them

Toots : no brother on those pics - but you can find his bro Brett in many pics, for example here page 12 on Wed aug 15 at 04.18pm ;)
and to answer you, NO, i would'nt do any harm to him. Got many pics but i choose them before.. funny, pleasant, ingenuous everyday pics are ok, if there are pics i find NON ok i keep them for me. i would never post something that could wrong him. i love him you know. :)

MIAMI - 2005 - part 2
headphones to pass time during the flight
ah ! lastly arrived in a dry place !!
a stool, a drink, a cigarette...well, feel like home !!

yes to be honest i di not post this one at first for the cap - but most of all for his everyday big smile :)
it was in 2003 now he's more into hats and bandanas :lol: i love him when he's wearing his white bandana like the last months... it's cool :cool:

MIAMI - PART 3 :
let's go
for a walk
to the little bridge... er... Eric, stop eating your nails please !!!
it's really bad habit of yours Ercy ! DON'T eat your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!
well done ! and now you gonna spit them in the sea ???

ah ah ah excellent WOJO !!!
you're right ! i find this really funnyyyyyyyyyy

miko said:
ah ah ah excellent WOJO !!!
you're right ! i find this really funnyyyyyyyyyy

Miko- If i wore a hat i'd take it off to you. Mighty fine pictures.... Greg is hot....But Eric is steaming.

while you promise me to not take a bow, you can keep your hat on your head Candygirl :lol: :lol:

It is possible he is munching on something too in those pictures...we just might not be able to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back