Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, this is the best thread ever, now I want to read the # 1,2,and 3! :p I'm new here, so i don't know how to subcribe, how would I subcribe to this thread?

hi, well you don't suscribe to anything here dear. :)
you read, you ask, you answer, well ... you participate
--> if you want to speak about Eric/greg, you must use the thread called e/g leggo my greggo
---> if it's for pics, it's this thread

- i suppose it can be said like this and that's really all dear :D

miko said:
ah ah let's say if for having another "view" of Eric of course :lol:

alright i will put them in this part of pics.
they are of April 2006 - first some pics of his house and to finish the little pool/jacuzzi outside (with eric into)

APRIL 2006 - PART 1
home 1
home 2
home 3
home 4
home 5
home 6
Awesome, Pics!! :eek:
I saw in home 4 that Eric & I use the same soap!! :lol:

I was working a shift at Star Wars Weekends at Disney MGM Studios in a merchandise store and we had that R2D2 running around the store. I wanted to buy one so bad for myself. It is the neatest thing. It will follow you around and you can play games with it and stuff. I wondered if Eric had one since he said he liked Star Wars...now I know he does. :lol:

Sanderslove : i also see the soap as i used to buy it ! it made me smile thinking my skin use to smell like Eric's one !! :lol:

Dizzney : ah ah so it's from there you took your pseudo ?? // between R2D2 and Pacman, he also seems to like the 80's..for the games at least :D but well, he is like us both, 80's are his youth ;)

april 2006 - part 4 : less the house more the man :devil:

home - aperitif ??
ok, let taste this good wine
ooh ooh - what does lauren tell you to be that shy ?
oh ok, it as an invitation to undress
to relax in jacuzzi
and to leave Dax alone at the pool !!!

hope you will love the ones.
sure dizzney will like :cool: and hope wojo will feast on the jacuzzi :D

WOW!! thats what i call a dope pics..i must say you really have the best pic of him and his beautiful, magnificent house.. :lol: i dont know where to get those picture...haha.. :lol:

OMG!!..im so jealous at the last pic..heehee...OMG!! love the pic..you know what? at first, i thought you're Eric himself :p haha..i love you for posting these marvelous pics...LOVE YOU!!! :D

yeah..or maybe some friend took a picture or put it in the web...*gasp* maybe you're his friend?? :lol: pardon my wild imagination..but the pic...him..his house...his character..his personality its all right...but sad, he live far away frm me :(

im frm singapore..he's frm US :(

Thanks for those. I wish I had the money for a house like that!! Or even a jacuzzi (one with Eric in it would be even better)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back