Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
miko said:
cool CHADINI ! thanks !!!
was afraid to have a problem with my links !!!
No problem! I know photbucket was going through some painful updates yesterday and if you move a pic, it breaks the link (learned that the hard way). Great pics though. I love the out of CSI look.

okay, as my links seem to work now...

ready for a lovely trip on Coachella with Eric and co ??

eric and brother brett it shows Brett plays rugby nah ? eric looks thin and little next to his young bro ah ah :lol:

brett szmanda with Tyler, friend of eric with who he made Secret Funtime

eric waiting for the gig funny way how he sits on his feet ! elastic eric ;)

eric drinking a glass of... water of course to wait for the gig

---> the following pics are going to..er... follow :D :lol:
photobucket is a bit slow...

Wow,. Nice pics, Miko!! I don’t know that there were so many pictures of him on the net. I think he likes to be taken someone’s camera. And love his young brother Brett. Other than that, there’s no way could be so many pics like that. How much I love those jeans and of course a bit flexible Eric :D

thanks girls. i just hope the pics please you as they please me :D

er.. thanks for PM me Dizzney... i've forgotten the "little" detail of the pic "sitting at the pool" :eek: but i correct it thanx to u - got to do this on some others pics as Lauren always does that !!

Last pics of Coachella 2004 :
dancing queen 1
dancing queen 2

COACHELLA 2006 with JORJA FOX :
arriving - this man likes hats !
jorja & chad Eric is on the background. Find the hat, you find the man :lol:
eric and jorja (on right background)
eric during the trip - (were all driven in a big taxi VIP)

ps : i put them more or less in the chronogical time and i have to look at them carefully ( thanx Dizzney) before posting them - but when it will be done and if it's ok, i am sure you will love some pics - eric in the swimming pool playing with dax. and just after the pic of coachella 2006 i will post 2 pics of eric in his little jacuzzi outisde his house at night but again... got to take one by one the pics because of some little 'details' not to be seen by everyone :eek:

The pics are great! Just great.. :) *stares at the pics* He is such a cutie. And I actually like the hat. :) Jorja is really cute too. :) (I like her glasses :))

I've been playing with my photoshop all night. I never made icons before and I began to make icons and I made a Greg icon:

greggyicon.jpg

:D happy you all love them... at a moment on this thraed we were talking about seeing Eric on the outside and i was really afraid some people won't like at all if i post pics of Eric when he is partying :confused: so it reassure me a LOT..
and it's better for me as i have nearly again more than 60 pics so... i'm afraid you're going to bear me a long time again ah ah :lol:

DIZZNEY : yes got your PM it's cool i correct the pic you see ;)
LUVINSCI : nice icon

suite COACHELLA 2006 - PART 2 /
can i scratch you ?
so like i was explaining you.. bla bla...
waouh !! how does this thing work ?
er.. can i ask you something ?
have you got a little idea of where we are ?
great ! cool ! even with the map, we're lost !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back