Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

miko said:

Got some others of this afternoon at eric's pool. Jorja and George were also there ! and some pics of the house with few furniture... tell me if you want them i just have to pick them up !! :D :D

Do you have any pics of Eric with George? (and me at Eric's brother's wedding! I wish!!) :lol: :lol: It was my niece's wedding.

Musicluvr325 said:
mrsjrewing said:
He has a nice house, but the furniture looks very uncomfortable. I am not sure how to even sit in those chairs! LOL Thanks for sharing.

Really? I think the chairs look cool, not for long sitting and relaxing...but alright otherwise.

I am all about comfort. All our couches are large and stuffed with pillows and the chairs all have high backs. The charirs he has look cool, but siting there for an hour talking over drinks I think my back would hate me pretty quick.

OMG… Eric is way better than Brett!!(Sorry, Brett ;)) Thanks, Miko. You’re truly a genius. I’m not kidding.
I want to see those pics of Eric with George/Jorja too if there’s any.
Yeah, looks like he hadn’t have enough time to decorate fully. But really awesome house,.

CSI_Kat said: Sorry Destiny! :( I don't think I ever read the rules of this thread. I can delete some if you want.
Actually its in all picture threads and the "Help Guide" tacked above in this forum. But let it go for now leave them, and please keep it in mind for the future. Thank you. Now quit frowning. ;)

Hey - you know that pic with the pens up his nose you posted here a few days ago......what episode is that from? Thanks!

Destiny - I will stop frowning. I actually hang out mostly in fan art so I doubt I ever read the rules for the pic threads over here......I will try to be good and behave!

NEGU : ah ah no no i'm not at all a genius :lol:
Wojo, Sanders.. i have pics of the party beach but you can see Jorja and George at eric's house but there is not Eric on the pic with them..

i also have a load of other pics of Eric outside but it annoys me a bit that some people can not see them.

can i ask a very stupid question ? I know a lot of people use Photobucket to share pics but i tried to understand everything that was written on their site and... well i'm a non speaking english at the basis and it shows :lol: i'm a bit lost..
may someone tell me if it is completely free and if it does not put something on the pc 'cos it's not my pc that i use actually

thanxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don’t know this'd be the right answer, but photobucket.com is completely free(though there’re some additional options) and doesn’t put other things on the PC at all. It’s harmless. Feel free to join there and put some nice pics on there. It would be nicely shown up to us :cool:

I don't know why some can't see it but the former link's working on my PC :confused:

Nah, it’s not working. I think those haven’t uploaded in your account.
I’ll relink those here.
(I found them from George ward pics thread and those links worked to me)

George pool party
George again
Jorja
Dita

There were more pics of George. He was with his girlfriend.
It was like kind of a shock to me(don’t ask me why, you know that ;)) but I think I can live with that.
Thanks again, Miko!! Love Eric :)

NEGU : i put the pics of George this morining to share them with GE lovers on the George thread you were talking about and people could see them so.. maybe it's just because i put the pics in some albums on Photobucket just after...and maybe it has change the link.
because other people could have seen them :confused:

let's make a try - is this pic seeable ???

eric signing - chad in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back