Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Wojo you are the best, have I told you that lately?? :)

If you could possible get a great pic of him giving that juror the evil eye..after that first question, I'd be eternally grateful.

Please remember show has to run in all time zones in the US before its no longer considered a spoiler, this means that the episode will finish airing on the west coast.

Using East Coast time frame, 9:00 pm west coast would be 12:00 am est. So to be safe saying 1:00 am est. the ep will have been completely over in all time zones.

Sorry Destiny. I won't be posting more until tomorrow anyway.

And speakerset I will do my best to get that evil eye pic you want.

No problem Wojo I was addressing it for anyone requesting pictures in the "now" time frame. The one you posted above looked like it could have come from any episode which is why I let it go, since you didn't specify in full about the scene in which it comes from.

Sorry Destiny, I totally forgot that would be considered a spoiler. I do apologize for that.

Thank you and no harm done, if I don't remind someone at some point lol I might think I am dreaming and have to wake up. :)

You know what it is, I'm on Greg/Eric overload (which isn't necessarily a bad thing :))jumping from thread to thread, I should have read the title of the forum, and I always do that *smacks forehead*

Here's one more to tie you over until I get the rest done. (i'm not a tease am I?) :lol:

post13.jpg

Tease!! :)

The suit!! Wojo, you are the best!!

You know which one I'm waiting for though. *coughevileyeatnastyjurorcough*

We have a winner! :) That would be it..oh I so need to make some caps of this epi..thank you so much!!

Lovely caps Wojo!

I really liked that scene with him and Sofia, he's beating himself up over this, and feeling guilty--I understand that, but Sofia had a point, after what he did and was about to do, Greg had no choice.

That bathroom scene, there is something about it, almost as if there's a vibe that Greg is almost staring him down.

Awesome caps as always Wojo!! He looked so serious, uncharacteristically like the fun, energetic Greg we know!

I agree speakerset... It also seemed to me like Greg wasn't really afraid of him, but more bracing himself and standing his ground. I don't think the kid was actually going to do anything to him... He was more trying to test and intimidate him to see how "brave" Greg is away from his car, and I think Greg gave him the stare down!

Btw, just a random thought... We're getting closer to our 1000th post and I was wondering if we were gonna come up with a new name for the 3rd thread...? I know Wojo made this one and I don't know who's gonna make the 3rd and there's nothing wrong with the current title I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas...?

Yeah, I agree with you both. I don't fear is exactly in it. I think right now he is numb and things are probably surreal. He definitely gave the brother a look, though I didn't see it as threatening or fear, and I honestly can't put my finger on it. I think maybe its just that he doesn't know how to feel. He definitely is feeling guilt; thats obvious. But I think there is also parts of him that knows he did the right thing. I do think there is some fear in there.

Then theres anger.
Theres has to be even a tiny bit of anger because he went through a LOT. And while I don't think I could say if losing a family member is worse, or getting beat up, being a very caring person and accidentily killing someone, then having so much more happen. I would be a little pissed.

I still think numb sums it up quite well. Of course thats just my opinion.

But I also think he is at a point where he's not careing about everything as much. It has all hit him really hard and hes already been through so much, that as more is coming on, hes getting used to it.

Thats what happens to me when everything goes wrong. And I usually begin to laugh at the things.. But I dont see him laughing, I see him shutting parts of him down a little.

Wow, I'm even confusing myself. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back