Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

As much as I'll be happy to see those bruises gone, in a way, I like the continuity of it.

Same here! I was just thinking, wouldn't it be kinda cool if he had a scar? Well not cool, but just something visible to remind you of what he went through... Oh yeah I also just noticed the slight bruising too from the lighting of the caps...

Hey btw, I FINALLY made a Greg icon for my avatar that I like and I'm probably gonna stick with it! It's from one of my favorite Greg scenes... I just melt everytime I see him do that hat trick! :D I also posted a few Greg icons I made recently in the Fan Art section... :)

Yes, that picture makes me want to smack Grissom.

Yes, Sara did lie for him. [Awww]

and finally...

Yes, I wanna see Greg beat up Grissom. [teeheehee]

Lol. Sorry I love answering retorical questions. Hottttt pics!

AWESOME caps, Wojo! You never fail to deliver! Greg looked SO SO SO amazing and irrisistible in "Burn Out". :D And I am putting the new CSI book on my Christmas list. Along with the S6 DVD's :) Christmas cant come fast enough~

Awesome pics. I didn't even notice the bruises in the show, but in the pics i do. It;'s cute/

Yeah, I noticed the bruises on the show, when he was with Nick at the burn site you could see it, it was the lighting.

And the pics of him in that pinstripe suit..sigh..are from the MTR event that was honoring Les Mooves and Jerry Bruckheimer. They look a thread up or so, it was discussed there plus where you can find more pics if you want, but just a few more of Eric.

Wow..those pics are awesome.
I've already seen them but they are always great. The suit fits very well...though I prefer those labcoat and the very ..erm..unusual/strange shirts a bit more. :D

EricZsmandaWeb has pics posted of the The Museum of TV & Radio's LA Gala. And they do not have the getty logo on them.See them here

I love Hi-Hi-Hires pictures :D I can, like, fit my finger into those pores :D

Also, I'm convinced he plucks his eyebrows occasionally. I have photographic proof, too! Will post when I find it...

It's so much better than with that logo across them, I saw bigger versions than the thumb nail ones, but these are huge..and I like that. :)

Thanks for the heads up Wojo!!!!

I haven't seen the one of him with Gary. Eric looks great. Thanks Wojo for the link! :) Ooh I love hi-res pictures! :D

Anyway, I've been looking for the pic of Greg waving 'Rock On' sign, I think from Abra Cadaver... anyone could help me? Thanks before... :)

Silhouette said:Anyway, I've been looking for the pic of Greg waving 'Rock On' sign, I think from Abra Cadaver... anyone could help me? Thanks before... :)

Oh I was looking for those pics too cause I was gonna make an icon of it, and I remember finding them somewhere but I just couldn't remember where... So after HOURS of searching I FINALLY found them on eric-szmanda.net and it took me so long to find them because they were in the 'The Execution of Catherine Willows' cap section instead of 'Abra Cadaver'! :rolleyes: :p Ok so here you go...

Rock on 1
Rock on 2

Omg sherlockanne I love you!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

They're in the 'Execution Of Catherine Willows' section?? Now I know why I couldn't find it :rolleyes:

Thanks again *makes 'rock on' sign at sherlockanne* You rock :D

I really need to resize all of the caps that I've made because I swear I had that pic too, but it's huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back