Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

wow i havent posted here in such a long timee! nice pictures everyone! :D

Aww great pictures. Eric/Greg is so cute! ;)

I just re-watched some of my CSI DVDs and I have found the two most adorable Greg scenes, I will have to try and screencap em or something! The first one is "All for our Country" when Grissom and Brass are trying to find the soda bottle
Grissom: Who are we going to find round here that will find us a half-used soda bottle?
*Both turn to Greg who is working in the lab*
That face Greg makes is SO CUTE! Secondly is in "Viva las Vegas" when Greg is on his final profiency (sp?)
Greg: So this guy kills him, takes a photo, takes it to the club, burns it for some reason and then takes one between the eyes himself?
The face he makes there when Grissom turns to him is ADORABLE!!! OK, gushing over!!! :lol:

"All for our Country" is one of my favorite Greg episodes. Grissom sent him out on a crappy assignment to find a soda bottle, and Greg came back with the evidence (old cop shirt found in the sewer) that contributed to the solving of the case. Greg always comes through for the team!

And he came back all covered in crud...a dirty Greg is a sexy Greg!! :D

Hey guys!! Since it's been a while I thought I'd post the next part of the timeline!

The Greg Style Timeline
Part 17:
Season 5: Episodes: 7-12
*The cute-spikey-slightly-blond-and-beginning-of-the-brown-puppy-dog-hair-and-striped-collared-and-t-shirts Phase*

Formalities
"So as you can see from this timeline, my hairstyles seem to flucuate rapidly..."
Ch-Ch-Changes
"Hey guys I got the results back from the test on my hair die..."
Mea Culpa
"It says that it might be radioactive so you might want to wear these from now on."
No Humans Involved
"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!"
Who Shot Sherlock?
"Grissom's gonna kill me after he sees that crater in the lab..."
Snakes
*Sigh* "Grissom said I have to stay in solitary confinement for a while now."

Oh no, not solitary confinement!
A very cute guy who looked and [kinda]acted like Greg/Eric was flirting with me the other day. It was so cute and it made me all happy and stuff. Sadly enough, I was swimming the ocean at the time so I failed to get his number. But that's okay, cuz I'm going back this Wednesday ^__^

Haha that's so cool funtain!! I think I should wear it :lol: I'm 'officially' obssesed!

Ooh Reeble, I saw that pic... I was like, OMG he looks so incredibly hot!! :eek: *faint*

Oh yeah He does!! I can't wait to get my hands on that TV guide!!! But I am worried about what I read in the article of Greg's life being on the line this season. :(

OMG! I don't know who's cuter greg or nick it's so hard to choose

Hello guys!! This is my first posting.
Thanks for the scan image of the August 7th TV Guide.
I've been enjoying it since yesterday.
I can't take my eyes from it. (Eric's so gorgeous :D)

Today, thanks for that, I just want to share this.
Plz enjoy this :lol:

Awwe, thanks for the picture! I agree, I love the TV guide pic. I want to buy it soo bad! But when I ran to this one store yesterday, they didn't have it! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back