Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

haha thanks debje ! CSI_mania made it for me, as well as my banner! :D

Wojo, how old are those pics? I remember the one where he's standing in front of the door...but never seen the other ones....

...if they're old...how can they be new...

:confused: :p

I meant that they are newly added to the site and they are pics I have never seen before, sorry for the confusion. The CBS press tour photos are new. :rolleyes:

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
unless it was the straw hat...and he had a bit of straw in his mouth..and just had some dirty jeans on. all hot and half nekkid. :devil:

now who could resist that?!

Hehe, chyeahh I wanna see that!! :D :devil:

Yey I love all the pictures!! He looks amazing in any hat and Toots I disagree I love his hat that he wore to the MMVAs!

Goodness, its so hard to catch this guy without a shirt on!! I mean, I know there is one in True Vynil** but still. No half nakedness in CSI... yet. Maybe we should send them a card begging for no shirt. We could try no pants too, but I'm not too sure they would be down for that. Probably not Eric either.. haha but one can dream, right?

eszmanda_luver said:
Goodness, its so hard to catch this guy without a shirt on!! I mean, I know there is one in True Vynil** but still. No half nakedness in CSI...

Not completly true, there was the shower scene in 4x4. Although it was brief... this pic is from the promo (not the actual scene) See it here-Greg in the shower :D

True, but that scene was like what, five seconds long? I mean, we saw more of Sara/Jorja then him, and no effence but i didn't really wanna see Jorja as much as i wanted to see him. :D

I know. I love that scene! But I want to see the front!! We only saw a little bit of the front. Just a very quick glimps. The whole scene was just a very qucik glimps overall!! I want to see his full frontal!! Of course, with pants on.. because its tv.. but we never got that!!

Ok yeah, that's true. the scene was defintly hyped up only to be almost a complete let down. I was left wanting more too. It left me feeling very sad...

hollie said:
Aww, my sexy little birthday boy! :D

:lol: Those are words that don't fit together in a sentence, and yet they fit together absolutely perfectly! Especially in Eric's case. ;)

ah ah i like "sexy little birthday boy" too :lol:

we all suffer from a different eric addiction i suppose :D

Me, since i was a very little girl (oops so many years ago....), i wanted to be one of Eric pockets when i grew up... ;) ;)

pocket 1

pocket 2

pocket 3

pocket 4
pocket 5

pocket 6

I'd rather be one of the hands in the pockets! Bet its warm and cozy in there. Nice pics.

Wojo "I'd rather be one of the hands in the pockets! Bet its warm and cozy in there" :eek: :eek:

ah ah WOJO, you're a naughty little girl ( even if...ok ok i agree ... yes, yes, i had the same idea !) :devil:

But don't forget, like the song says :

" Oh Lord have mercy, mercy, mercy
Di man dem ina di party, party, party
Di ole a dem look sexy, sexy, sexy
Watch dem jus a follow me, follow me, follow me

I don't want no fly guy
I just want a shy guy
That's what I want yeah
You know what i want yeah"

Okay this my be repetitive, but he is soo sexy in the pic 'sexy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back