Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
That's cool. That pic is from a dinner/cooking party that Eric threw at his home. He looks fine!

Uhhh actually I think that was my house the party was at... I couldn't enjoy the food however because I was too busy staring at Eric... ;) :p

Oh tanglewood and letsdance I practiced that scene with Eric multiple times to loosen him up for Jorja... :D

'Nuff, arguin'! :lol:

normal_meaculpa20281129.jpg

Whitwheew!

Really... let's drool a little bit. :D

Yesterday we got to see two new episodes.

Werewolves

Still Life

I really liked the style in Still Life. Seemed to me like a sleveless pullover above the shirt. Looked really great! And cool! :D
And concerning the style in Werewolves... I think one single word is enough: Leather jacket! :devil:
I think that explains everything! :lol:

*jumps in*

I'm a Nick girl myself, but I really really liked Greg in yesterday's "Werewolves". Leather jacket....
sabber.gif

*bounces back into the Nick-Syndrome Ward*

In the US they aired FannySmackin again....poor Greg, it still made me cringe.

Didn't see much of Greg is Warewolves but Still life was a very disturbing episode and Greg was great.

OMG I watched Fannysmacking too! It was in Canada. I could not watch it. Like I was crying again, and my mom was laughing at me...

But this sure cheered me up

*Edited: Picture exceeded the max posting limit, please see the First post on page one of this thread for sizes of pictures, or the Help Guide that is tacked at the top of this forum.*

Not a picture, but a something I realized to-day.. I was sitting in band this afternoon, and I looked a little behind me and I realised that one of our barry sax players looks an awful lot like Greg.. only he has a little darker and shorter hair and he's kinda scrawny.

But I'm a Grissom girl myself, so he does nothing for me.

Thought y'all would like to know. ;)

Thanks for that picture, Wojo. Looks like he got himself quite a head wound with all those bandages wrapped around his head. You can see the blood that had seeped through the bandages. That's probably why the doctors kept him in the hospital overnight. They wanted to make sure he didn't have a concussion.

Welcome americus ,and that's one hot pic of Eric! BUt then Eric is always hot, isn't he? Do I need to ask? NO! :)

OMG americus i love that pic!! He is so damn finnnnnne! That pic just toally inspired me to make icons of that pic... oh and I'll do a wallpaper while I'm at it too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back