Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawn*
anybody else tired as heck?

anyways back to lovely Grego. . . *mini day-dream*
okay, I am back srry. . .
now I forgot what the heck I was saying. . .
*hangs head in shame*darn it

Well... as always, I've got something...

normal_spikepromo.jpg

Yurek said:
Today we're going to see another new s6 epi. It's "Daddy's little girl" and in relation to the pics I've already seen... I'm gonna love that Greg-style... one more style to love. :D

"Love that jacket!" :D
...and the hair...
...and everything! :lol:

Daddy's little girl, that is a good episode, has a good amount of Greg in it and you can see from the pics that he looks damn fine.
Tonight in the US we get a new episode: Sweet Jane, hopfully I'll have some good stills to post from it.

*just saw the new epi*

:eek: He looks so damn fine!! *woohoo* :D

Oh.. a whole new epi from s7?
I hope you can make some great caps so we can drool over some new pics. :lol:

miko said:
letsdance just for you
lovely 1
lovely 2
lovely 3

:eek:
eekdroolA.gif

Damn!! Please give a warning before you post such a huge pic like the first one! It filled my whole screen with a quarter of the pic. My mum was like "Oh my...Oo Jenny! What are you DOING there! Staring at pics! Better do something for university!" :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

That's soo embarrassing! Now she knows what I'm doing all the time at the PC.... :(
But anyway... she's much crazier than me! So it's just fine! I just told her:"Mom! Please... you broke your finger while searching your handbag for a pencil! So please don't tell me I'm crazy!" :lol:

Oh..and concering the last pic: That's sooo cute!! *drools* :D

Well you know.. I really don't mind having such huge pics. I like huge pics. They just make you fall over and drool badly. :lol: It's just not that good to have such huge pics when one of your family is around and can see them! :D

Thanks for the "Normal size" pic! Really cute! :)

*enjoys pics* :lol:

Thanks Wojo for the pics!

They're really great! And you're right! "Hot as usual!" :D

That outfit is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back