Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God he looks so...mischievous there. :devil: I love his face in this pic too.. Just to let you all know, I was the girl he was talking to in that pic. :p ;)

Okay, I'll admit it, it was me he was on the phone with..no one else has to cover for me anymore..:)

I loved that scene..he's so adorable there..with the "oh baby's" and "I love you more"

you're wrong he was on the phone with me!!! it was a awesome conversation!

Love this one :D

*Edited: made picture into URL link, it exceeded the Size rule, Said rule is located in the "Help Guide" at the top of this forum, or on page one/post one of this thread.*

OK, I know all you want to take credit for being the one on the other end of the line with Greg. You all wish it was you but...I must admit that it was Me!!

Ok here's one of fave caps of Greggo.

sexy-greg.jpg

Hey, hey, hey. I thought it was already clear that I was on the phone with him. :p You're just jealous. ;)

I also love this pic. Hehe. And I love his hair there too.

OMG. Wojo, that's an awesome pic of him. I LOVE his hair.

That pic of Greg from "Grave Danger" is one of my favorite looks of him. Everything looks great on him, from his straight blond hair to his expressive eyes and his perfectly shaped nose. He is just gorgeous.

@Sandersidle: Your pic is also one of my faves. I really have many fave pics I'm afraid. :lol:
As Toots said: "Everything looks great on him!" :D

Welcome susanneE!!

Now.. let's post a non-CSI pic ... but sexy... *wants to jump into that pic and hug him* :devil:

Hey, CSI or non-CSI, a great pic is a great pic, and that's one of my favorites.

I really have to start posting some of mine.

Oh, and I still say he was on the phone with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back