Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*faints from hottness overload* :eek: Yurek, that pic is so hot. I've never seen that pic so big. *drools*

I love this pic too. It's from Fannysmakin' :(, but I think he looks hot. :p Well I always think he looks hot, but you know what I mean. :rolleyes: It's cool how you can only see half of his face. Makes him look mysterious... I think. :lol:

2. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Ow owwwwww hottt pics guys!!! :devil:

I agree w/ you sandersidle! Even though he's in fear for his life in that pic, he still looks amazingly hot... :D

Oh and btw, I know you're all just jealous that it was me he was talking to on the phone here. And here... and here..... ;) :p

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe it was a party line and he was on the phone with all of us at the same time?
    Oh yeah that FannySmackin pic is very hot! I used to have it as my avi. He looks scared but sexy as hell at the same time.

Here is another one from fannySmackin, I think he looks damn fine Here too! Sexy-scared.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Heyy.. sherlockanne, I was talking to him in the first picture. You can have the rest, but it was me he was calling baby. :p

Or Wojo's idea. It was a party line. :lol: We all know Greg loves to party. :devil:

ETA: Aww that pic is adorable. I watched that scene (and the Sandle scene :rolleyes:) yesterday.. He was so scared on that phone. "I don't know.. I don't know. Please. Ma'am you've got to get here faster then this." Awwww!! :(

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah, at that point he was scared for Stanley's life, it was so touching to see his heartbreak over another person being hurt so badly, you could hear it in his voice, see it in his eyes...Eric is amazing!

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Greg/Eric is just way to hot for words!

7. debje

debje Pathologist

there are new pics on Eric Szmanda web!!!!

8. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

:eek: Now I couldn't come online for a half day and you posted so many great pics.

@speakerset: Great you also love that. It's not to have so many favorites. :D
    @sandersidle: I'll post a warning next time if it's so huge. :lol:

New pics on his Website... as debje said.

I'll post them. But not all.... ^^

WARNING: Very huge!! Drooling alert!! :D

Pic 1
    Pic 2

There are some more.... but perhaps you've already seen them.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:eek: Thanks for putting a warning on those abnormaly huge Eric picks Yurek. :p I would have hurt myself if I hadn't sat down before clicking on them. :lol: :D

Where is he in those pics? England? He needs to come to Canada. He even said "Canadians love their CSI." When he was in Toronto. :lol: :p

10. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Am I not kind today? :lol:

I also thought: "Oh my..*fell off her chair*" And I made a weird sound and my mum was like: "What's up? W hat are you doing there? Let me take a look!" :eek: And I said:"Noooooooooo!" :D
    I'm glad she didn't see that, or she'd institutionalize. *phew* :D

This is also new, but it's not that huge as the others. It's very small in contrast to the first two pics. ^^

I'm not sure where the first pic has been made. Perhaps New York. But the second, more legére pics, has been made in in Hollywood. I googled for the party. :D

11. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I love all these pictures, their all soooo great!!!!!
    I was wonderin if anyone had ever seen a pic of eric shirtless, if you have, PLEASE let me know! Thanks

12. debje

debje Pathologist

wooow why is everybody asking that, this is the third time or something :lol: well here you go..

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Well.. I didn't ask that question... but I was thinking that one often. :lol:

But there aren't any newer shirtless pics, are there? Thos True Vinyl pics are from 2000 I think. I think...no, I'm kinda sure eh changed since then..well a bit, you know. ^^ :D

14. debje

debje Pathologist

i don't know, after 2000 he almost played always in CSI and he is never shirtless in csi :( so sad :p and i don't know if he is shirtless in Little Athens so...sorry

15. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Nah! Don't be sorry, debje! It's not your fault!

Even with clothing he's so hot. ;):lol:

I so love this suit. Really fits to his body. Sexy! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.