Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once saw an interview with Eric and he had dark hair, interviewer asked him about it. He said it was his natural color. Don't remember the show. Good Morning america maybe?

That pic is from Turn of the screws S4. (it's a simular hairstyle but not as dark)

Well, obviously I'm not fond of the natural brown color look on him, but I suppose that whatever he prefers is okay with me. I think he looks great with blond highlights though.

Yes, the darker color is his natural color, I remember that from an interview and the commentary but honestly, dark, blond highlights or the hair color now, I like it all, yeah, when it comes to his hair, I guess I'm really not hard to please..well, as long as it's short, the natural waves, the spikes-I'm a fan of as well.

As wicked as his hair his my fave feature is definately is eyes. I love looking at peoples eyes especially his haha

I couldn't agree more, Eric's eyes are the most amazing thing about him. This pic is a perfect example of my fave part of Eric, and I love the way he looks up through his lashes, its so adorable.

rash36b.jpg

This shot is from Rashomama (my avi is another good ex of how perfect his eyes are)

I've always thought that darker eyes are warmer anyway (nothing against blue eyes, but for me, darker eyes just seem that way), baby blues are nice, but baby browns can just draw you in.

speakerset said:
I've always thought that darker eyes are warmer anyway (nothing against blue eyes, but for me, darker eyes just seem that way), baby blues are nice, but baby browns can just draw you in.

A few years ago I would have dissagreed with you, but I can't anymore. Eric's eyes were the first brown eyes I've ever loved, and I think I might stay loving brown.

I always loved dark brown/brown and ocean blue eyes. They are so beautiful. So it was kinda sure that I, too, fell in love with Eric's eyes. :D

So time for my Good Night pic for today!
It's also one of my favorite styles! Soo cute and sexy and adorable! *almost faints* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back