Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innocent_guilty

Innocent_guilty Witness

People can't help loving him he is hot so hot drooling hot hotter than hot

2. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Chaotic-spiky is my fave.

3. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

The name thread.. I have to say is soo true..!
    But I don't know there are some looks of him that I don't like so much as one that I really love but I still don't know from which season is.. is one that his hair let's say is in order lol
    Regards,
    Andreina

4. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I guess there's hardly any style I really don't like. Well, I like some styles less than others but there's no style, I think, where I'd say "Ugh! That's bad!" I'm weird..I know... :lol:

I think I'm also one of the very few people tht like the dark hair. One of my fave styles is also the "Iced" thing.
    And the Grave Danger Pt. 1, the sherlock stuff ...oh and the season 7 style is also great (though we're still at s6. Last new episode has been 6x06 here)..there are many more style I just love. :D

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

6. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Thanks Wojo for the nice pics!

Pic # 4 is kinda funny. Seems as if he's talking to himself: "Yeah...*throws hands in the air*...it's always me finding weird things." :lol: Well...could be. I haven't seen s7 yet. We're at s6 now.

7. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I just have to say in BTK2 when he's looking at I think Izzys bed, and he's leaning down, there is this dimple in his arm and at that moment CSI lost me. I was WAY too busy staring and drooling.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He's not talking to himself, more like gestering to himself. He was looking everywhere for the safe and it was in the floor in front of the toilet. He had that "of course" movement to his arms. Greg on a toilet is just plain funny in itself!! :lol:

9. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Thanks for the info, Wojo. Can't wait to see s7.
    I agree with you on the fact seeing Greg on a toilet. :lol:

Once more a toilet pic :D

10. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

I like wojo and music icon..also the ones of yurek banner I love..I think that's my fav look!
    S7 look also look nice... I think there are some looks better from him than others..However, that doesn't change that he always looks so HOT! :p
    Regards,
    Andreina

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I didn't care for Greg's dark hair color in "Snakes" but that episode creeped me out anyway, and was one of my least favorite episodes ever. I really loved Greg's hair in "Grave Danger" and also in "Iced", but I'm liking his hair this season too. He's got the nicest arms ever too! He's just an all-around cute-as-a-button guy.

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I knew Eric was tall, but man season 7, he really got buffed up. He's got that lean, swimmer's body( I love it) showing off his long limbs...so hot love season 7 greg

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have to agree, he has gotten leaner and muscular but not in a overpowering way. AS for the hair I love Eric's natural look, like in snakes:

[​IMG]

His hair is all natural in this pic, even the commentay from the S5 DVD says so. The episode Snakes was one of the worst CSI episodes ever IMO (next to Poppin Tags & Way to go)
    I like the look but its not my favorite.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah, that's one of my favorite looks on him.. a more natural look. Now, I've liked his hair every which way, but not as much when it is too crazy. Don't get me wrong, I still like it that way, but not as much when it is more calm.

However, when he had the crazy hair, it gave him the "Greggo" feeling that he doesn't have as much of now.

I'm confusing myself now.. but my favorite looks are the more natural ones. I also love him in this season as well. So cute

15. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

That brown hair is his natural hair color?...Didn't know that... But it looks great. The style from Snakes is also one of my faves. *g*

Is this pic also from Snakes or another epi? The style looks similar but I'm kinda confused by the title. :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.