Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww...
great pics, everyone!!
is it just me or did Greg and Ryan switch hairstlylists?
seriously, Ryan's hair is getting all spikey and Greg's looks more like what Ryan had in Season three ...
sorry having a lot of random thoughts today (I blame my cold medicine.)

Leftyguitar said:
awwww...
great pics, everyone!!
is it just me or did Greg and Ryan switch hairstlylists?
seriously, Ryan's hair is getting all spikey and Greg's looks more like what Ryan had in Season three ...
sorry having a lot of random thoughts today (I blame my cold medicine.)

It's not that far away. I also had such thoughts before. But I really like both characters so I don't mind. :D

Nick 'n' Greg
Again Nick 'n' Greg

^maybe that's why some think they look alike... (Ryan & Greg)
:lol: love the second pic Greggo should know better then to annoy Nicky.

Edited to make myself a bit more clear...
:lol:

neither do i! i think they are both good looking, Nick especially with his hair like in Wojo's sig :D
but Greg is the best! he's the most darn good looking man i ever seen! :D :lol:
now this time i'm telling the truth that i will post pics in a minute! :p

see, you guys have left me on my own again! i'll just post pics and talk to myself then :p :lol:

hot greggo
this is so fascinating! :D
very hot

now i have more and funny ones too! but you don't get them unless you post coz i can't fit them in this post without getting told off by admin! :p

csimonkey said:
neither do i! i think they are both good looking, Nick especially with his hair like in Wojo's sig

That's my fave Nick look too but they were comparing Ryan(CSI:Miami-who I personally cannot stand) & Greg not Nick and Greg, just so you know.

Nice pics!

csimonkey said:
neither do i! i think they are both good looking, Nick especially with his hair like in Wojo's sig :D
but Greg is the best! he's the most darn good looking man i ever seen! :D :lol:

I think we were talking about Ryan WOlfe and Greg. There weren't any words about Nick. ^^ :D

Well..I do love both (Ryan and Greg) and I don't think they look alike, but a friend of mine always mixes them up. :lol:

see, you guys have left me on my own again! i'll just post pics and talk to myself then :p :lol:

I feel with you. I also have the feeling that I'm alone in some threads. ^^ :D

now i have more and funny ones too! but you don't get them unless you post coz i can't fit them in this post without getting told off by admin! :p

That's mean! :p :D
But hey....I'm posting! :D

Your pics are cool! That's a very good-looking Greg! *drools* :devil:

Cute smile!
Old school and cute!
New outfit :lol:

ETA : Wow...damn..two posts while I was writing my own one.^^
From which movie/series are your last pics, monkey? I think I've never seen them before.

Hey Yurek!
yeah i get that now, it's because leftyguitar posted with arrows pointing to your post with pics of nick and greg i got confused :rolleyes:
they're from rules of attraction. :D
i think they're really funny :D :lol:
so who is he dancing with? being serious, i can't work out which girl he is dancing with! :lol:

csimonkey said:
they're from rules of attraction. :D
i think they're really funny :D :lol:
so who is he dancing with? being serious, i can't work out which girl he is dancing with! :lol:

Don't worry about misunderstanding things. I also do so very often. :lol:

'Rules of Attraction'? Never seen that! I should though...

Neither do I. I mean, telling with whom he's dancing.^^ :D Looks weird. But he looks so cute. :D

Facing the dummie^^
"Magico!"
Grown up, hot Greg

csimonkey said:

now this pic is weird coz he's dancing but the angle is really weird so it looks like he's dancing with some backwards hands :lol: weird! i mean, obviously it's me he's dancing with...:Djust who is he dancing with?

Well actully, It's from Rules of Attraction (I have the movie) and in that scene he's NOT dancing at all, he's leaving the party with the dark-haired girl in front of him, they were finished dancing and heading back to her dorm room . FYI

Just posted an image from Empty Eyes up onto the Season 7 Picture thread if anyone is interested. I'm actually loving Eric's hair at the moment.

And just as a side, Rules of Attraciton is one sick, disturbing movie. Very well edited and put together, but... yeah. I squirmed through most of Eric's few scenes, especially the one in the girl's dorm room. *shudders*.

Wojo, I completely agree with you about Ryan and Greg being nothing alike. I do not like Ryan either.

That's good to know,Dizzney, I'm glad someone agrees. I have no love for Ryan or CSI:Miami. And when my husband insisted on watching it I usually refer to Ryan as Wolf-Boy. I use CSI:M as a sedative, it puts me to sleep.(it's mostly Horatio that puts me to sleep)

and Clarrisani you are right about Rules of Attraction, it's one freaky movie, I would not have watched it if Eric wasn't in it. His character was unlikable at least. That pic you posted was hot, I agree with you about Greg's hair..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back