Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I love the Id card, how tall is Eric btw coz that says 5'11 but somewhere I read 6ft and on this other thing he was in they said 6'2 (he's not that tall thats for sure) and ummm i dunno maybe in the lab he was a CSI level three (do they have a level system in the lab?) :confused: Very confusing thanks ericisacutie Love your name btw.

I think I ID is just a typo, Greg has not gotten a promotion so he's still a level one. That's not something they would over look on CSI- or at least I hope not.

I have heard that he is 5'11 & 1/2!!

glad to see you guys haven't posted too much while i wasn't on here at all yesterday! shocking eh?
now this is a cute picture! and oh so lucky me will get this episode to see for the first time tonight :D :D
oooh can't wait! :D :p :D

This may help is establishing height: Click here

Acording to what I read:
Gary D is 6,2"
George E is 5'11
Eric S is 6' since he is taller that GE and shorter that GD that seems about right. What you think?

csimonkey said:
now this is a cute picture! and oh so lucky me will get this episode to see for the first time tonight :D :D
oooh can't wait! :D :p :D

Which epi is it? Can't refer to an epi. ^^

@ Wojo: Must be about 6' as you've shown on your pic. I think that heoght is alright. Not too tall or too short. Just right. :D

You want a date? :lol:
Sorry..it just popped in my mind when I saw that pic. :D

Greg looked amazingly hot (as usual) in Burnout. In fact my Avi is taken from that episode. I'll go out with him too but please don't tell my husband! :lol:

csimonkey said:
*elbows Yurek out of the way*
of course i'll go out with you eric! :lol: :D
that pic is from burn out :)

Hey! Don't elbow me please! Everything is already hurting without elbowing me. I'm sick. ^^ :lol:

Burn out? That's s7, right?

*moah* I hate it to live here! Especiallay concerning tc-shows! :rolleyes:

The 'weenie' -scene I had to laugh so badly when I saw it the first time. :D
Another 'dog eat dog' cap

oh yurek stop with the seriously hot photos! your making me feel all funny! :p :D
now if you don't mind, i'm off to watch greggo on the big screen :lol: :D
bye! x

Wow talk about good timing I like just now (literaly half an hour ago) watched Burn out for the first time. It a gd ep i love how Greg can stand up for himself but without moaning or yelling at Grissom like the others do he just uses is brain and makes sure everyone stays happy :)
He's behind me isn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back