Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah focus on Greg?? Yeah I think our chances of having an episode focused on him this season is dead.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

probably :(

*sighs* i doubt greg is going to get a lot more screentime the rest of the season either

3. Dizzney

I noticed after recording my edit of the last ep, even though somehow to me he seemed like he was in it longer, he was actually in it even less than the last two episodes. :( I really hate when they cut his screen time down to less than 5 minutes in an episode. It just sucks.

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Dizzney-I couldn't agree more about how much it stinks that they are cutting his time down to so little. I really don't understand it, Eric and Greg are so popular, how do TPTB not see this? So frustrating....grrr....:scream: I did the same thing, after the episode I went back just to watch Greg's scenes only to be sorely disappointed at how few and how brief they really were. I get focusing on Catherine, I get focusing on Nick, but so little attention for our other there from the beginning cast member?!? It just makes me really sad. Greg IS the show for me and I am considerably less interested in what happens when he is not in a scene. :(

5. Dizzney

I hear ya. I mean I use to love the show completely but lately it has lost some of it's luster for me and it is worse when Greg is hardly on. He is the only reason I still really watch the show these days.

6. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Amen & ditto for me. I ONLY watch it for Greg. In fact half the time when it's not his scene I'm not even paying attention to the TV.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, from the previews for this week's ep, I'm thinking it'll be another one with very little Greg in it.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Lets hope not, its hard to tell from the previews - they can be deceiving. I agree ever since GSR I have only watched for Greg. This season started out so good for us and lately its just disappointing.

9. Dizzney

Yeah the promos can be deceiving however the last few have been pretty accurate since we have hardly seen him in them and he is hardly in the eps too. Unless he is working on another case in this ep, I do not think we will see much of him. I really hope I am wrong.

10. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I have a Greg question for my fellow Greg addicts...has our boy ever had the opening one-liner, in the teaser?
    I don't think he has, certainly could be wrong (I frequently am:lol:)...not that this would be shocking, considering how little screen time he has been getting...:(.
    If he has not, wouldn't that make him the only CSI to have not had that honor? Grrrr...

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Not in the sense where he gets the final, witty one-liner. I do remember in "Iced" where he 'screwed up' Grissom's first one-liner so he had to do another one. :lol:

Grissom: For never was there a story of more woe, than this of Juliet and her Romeo...

Greg: Used condom! Holds up the condom he found

Grissom: So much for practicing safe sex...

12. Dizzney

I do not recall him getting the very last one-liner in. I know most of the times he would say something but usually Grissom was around to round it up. Like the example above, I also remember from "Big Shots" Greg said: Party until you drop. And Grissom added "Or get shot" as the final word.

Yeah our poor Greg is still not getting the respect he deserves. :(

13. GregNickRyanFan

Question: Remember how Greg said he's like a sponge and absorbs information? Do you think that may have been the writers' way of telling us that Greg has an eidetic memory (like Reid on Criminal Minds)?

14. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

While I'm not going to say he does indeed have one, I can't think of any evidence to refute the claim. If so, that would be pretty cool. Given how he seems to remember things from many years in the past (including a field trip to a bowling alley) with precise detail, I'd say that it is plausible.

15. GregNickRyanFan

The writers tend to be subtle sometimes about that sort of thing. Maybe this is why they have had him solve many of the cases at the last minute. He mulls over all of the evidence, remembers something specific that he's learned, tests the theory and bingo, solves the case. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.