Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

yeah it is. Funny thing, me and my Mum were actually talking about his hair yesterday when we were watching re-runs of season two. I loved his hair in season 3 but I like it now.

2. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Did anybody catch the latest promo from CBS?

It has clips of the coming 3 episodes and there's TWO flashes of Greg. One is him in a suit, looking angry, and walking down the corridor with Archie.

The second clip is of him in baseball cap and looking overly hip hop. Like the kind where the "White boy tries too hard to be a brother".

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

frickangel, That is considered spoiler information. You might want to edit your post to spoiler tags in case someone does not want to be spoiled at all. :)

Yeah he has had many different hairstyles over the year. I still think season 5 contained the most in one season. :lol:

4. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Sorry about that, Dizzney. Though, not even sure what those two flashes were or if they can be considered spoilery. =) But have placed them in the tags.

Sorry again. =)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  5. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

ooh I like the sound of that frickangel :)

6. Dizzney

Well technically anything that had regards a future episode is considered a spoiler just so you know. ;) So people want to remain completely clueless about them.
    Not me, I am a spoiler hog. :lol:

I just hope he gets some good screen time. Oh and they have announced that the next ep will air at 10 pm ET instead of the normal 9 pm ET. :( One more hour to add to the wait.

7. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

How cute was he in Sin City Blue?? Especially when he's backing away from that drunk guy haha

8. Dizzney

The drunk guy is one of the show's writers, Dustin Lee Abraham. :lol: That made it even more funny to me.

9. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

Was it really? I didn't know that. Guess you learn something new everyday huh?

Eric did look cute though and he made me laugh when he was like "go brush your teeth"

Definitely a good episode though. Still not my favourite one though :p

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks to blackflag for posting this video in the Texan Charm Discussion Thread. It's the cast and crew talking about filming A Family Affair. Hang on until the end as Eric still has more to say.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for posting that Jacquie! It was nice how much Eric was included in the video (even though it was mostly just his voice). :)

12. Dizzney

Yeah wish we saw him a little more but at least he was included. There is a new video on YouTube about the cast of CSI and Eric is mentioned as if he is an after thought. :(

13. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

good video! Thanks for posting :) (it was interesting to me... cause I've always wanted to know how that scene was made)

I like when George calls Jorja "sister"... so nice... and the fact that we hear a lot of Eric was even better!

and I almost forget... congrats for the new thread girls, there's a lot of Greg/Eric love around here! :D

14. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

great vid! you know I would actually love to do something like that :D

Eric's voice....don't you just love it??

Post that vid Dizzney. Even though he may seem like he's mentioned as an after-thought, it'd still be good to share :)

I'ma go snoop youtube for more vids of our lovely man :)

15. Dizzney

Well it's not really an Eric video but it was posted by CBS on YouTube. It is just talking about who is in the cast mostly. You get a 2 second glimpse of him as they mention him and that is all. I'll post it on a general You Tube thread on this board but not worth posting it here for the 2 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.