Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I just hope that it is not like suddenly he just carries a gun. They have made a point in the past saying he did not like guns. I just hope there is some small comment like, so you passed your gun range I see or something like that. Because since he has been a CSI 3 we have not seen him carry one yet. Otherwise it will feel OOC just to see him carrying. I remember in the Fannysmackin' commentary they said they made it clear this was a guy who did not carry a gun.

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Maybe we'll have there a small surprise, not only little comment, maybe bigger reason? (lol, it must be when he needed to take gun). I just believe that we'll see something very nice for us.

I just thought about possibility that when he's CSI level 3 he needs to carry gun. In 5th season Grissom said to Nick that he can't be at the crime scene if he didn't pass shooting exam or something like that. So it would be logical to make this the reason - of course TPTB is not always good in remembering some details:rolleyes:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I have to say that I love it when Greg wears a headset. He wore one in "You Kill Me" and now he wore one again in last night's episode. It just suits him. :)

4. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

So right...:adore: He makes even a headset sexy.

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Headsets can be in general sexy:lol: But well, Greg + headset = hot... simple. Even for Greg I can use language of maths:lol:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Even though we didn't see alot of Greg in this episode we did see more of him than Catherine, Riley, or even Ray!! Plus he worked with Nick and this is always a good thing, I love the banter that goes on between them. And Wasn't Greg adorable/sweet to offer to go up in the crawlspace (with stinky decomp guy) so Nick would not have to do it on his birthday. What a sweetheart our Greggo is!

I am not sure if I should be scared or happy about Greg carrying a gun.

Screen caps posted on the pic thread...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  7. Dizzney

Eric wore a headset in The Net a lot too. :)

Yeah we did see more of him than Catherine or Riley, which thrilled me. I still loved it when he said he was keeping the gift card. :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too that was funny.

Greg: "I'm keeping the gift card."

Nick: "What?"

Greg ignors the question and keeps talking about something else.

9. Dizzney

So I am gathering that Greg had not given him the gift card yet. :lol: It was funny anyways. I've noticed that when Richard J. Lewis directs, he seems to get episodes with some humor in them, especially for Greg. Although he did direct Fannysmackin' too, but he did it well.

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I liked the last episode more than I thought I would :) of course, it concentrated on Nick but I loved Greg's scenes, they were so cute :) especially that he got to work with Nick, that always makes my day :)

now, I'm asking kindly, can we have a plot that would focus heavily on Greg??? he was great in Turn, Turn, Turn but I don't want him to play second fiddle anymore :( he deserves his own storyline!
    I kinda hope the next week's preview suggests they're finally putting some thought in Greg's development

maybe it's necessary for a CSI Level 3 to carry a gun, I'm not sure :confused: I certainly hope that if Greg finally gets to carry a gun, it'll be followed by a lengthy explanation of why that happened and how he feels about it, maybe he didn't want to carry but was forced to or anything that would be a good piece of character development <crosses fingers>

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's so great to hear that Greg again had much screentime and great scenes. Can't wait to see his banter with Nick. I think now it's time for his own storyline, TPTB:p.

12. Dizzney

Unfortunately, more than likely, knowing TPTB they will not give us any explanation. I really think it might be a CSI 3 requirement for them to carry one, since in season 5, Harvest, Nick could not be out in the field without retaking his firearms test.

I agree, I still want a Greg focused story where he does not get shoved to the side mid-way through the show, because it seems any we have had close to a Greg centric episode(with Post Mortem being the one expection) that happens.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg's been a lv 3 since Grissom left and he has not carried until now?Doesn't make much sense to me.

Greg is due for some action, maybe next weeks ep will provide that. I just want some drama without any problems to go with it. I want Greg to do something heroic with no ass kicking or lawsuits afterwards.

14. Dizzney

Well I think from the preview we will definitely see a lot of Greg next week in any case. Plus we had the spoiler photos from that ep too. So I will be happy nonetheless. :)

Yeah I have thought about that fact, Wojo, but with the writers so often being inconsistent, it would not surprise me that it just suddenly happens. I just wonder if he does not feel some guilt, because it looks like he is the one calling in that they were taken hostage and he is alone when he does it. Maybe we will get some drama from that viewpoint.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Y'all know this [spoiler previews] are being discussed in the lab right? I don't mind the discussion of it with tags here and there, but it's getting to be more then here and there. Besides I seem to remember Greg fans not being happy that there was little Greg talk in the Lab, well now is the chance, as I mentioned its being discussed, take advantage of that, if you can discuss other characters as a mix such as who is in the spoiler preview with Greg then there ya go, you wouldn't have that dominate rule at all now would ya. ;) *Whispers* besides that no tags required there. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.