Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The wrath of Greg fans, that just struck me as funny. We will be taking names and kicking butt. I too hope we see more of him tonight as well as future eps. Because no Greg = no fun!

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Last few eps ago I understood that no Greg=no CSI for me. It's a bit scary 'cause usually I'm trying to watch shows not only for one or two characters - just like I started to watch CSI, watching for the interesting plots, crimes etc. Maybe I'm thinking about him too much?:lol: But seriously, we had some nice hints that our good old funny Greggo is back and every time when I hear that he wasn't in ep too long is making me sad. I want to be sure that he has enough screentime and finally we can see him in action with quirky comments and jokes.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well, without giving details there was a lot more of Greg in tonight's ep. Plus he was also in next weeks promo. Now I can go to bed happy. :)

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yep, me too. I sometimes find the more I am negative, the more things come out positive. :lol:

But if you noticed the two writers of this ep, I can see why we are happy. :)

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just woke up and some good news I see here:)

6. Dizzney

Yep, we got to see Catherine and Greg working together, which is my second favorite ship. We got some light humor from Greg, showing once again, the Greg we know and love. Overall I still think he could have been used more in this episode but of course they are still so focused on Ray.

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Not enough Greg as a Greg fan but it was ok :guffaw: If i wrote the episode Greg should be in the centre ! What an objective comment from me who is a Greg fan, right?:lol:

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay, Greg again with Cath! That's making me really happy. Their chemistry is great and every scene with them both is precious - I can easily imagine now cute scenes in first seasons. Can't wait to see more Greg and Cath together:)

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg and Cath are my second fave ship too but not to get too shippy, I love their scenes together. They always seem like they are having fun, especially in this episode with the toothpaste experiment.

There are screen caps posted on the pic thread for your viewing pleasure.

10. Dizzney

Yeah the toothpaste experiment was cute. I liked how Greg sort of got defensive when Hodges called it an "art project". Those two still like to rib each other to this day. :lol:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

And the look on Greg's face when Hodges interrupted his experiment was too funny but then he got so excited about going back to the crime scene. (caps on pic thread)

Happy Valentine's Day :adore:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  12. Dizzney

I've always loved how excited Greg gets about his work, like a little kid. That is one of his endearing qualities.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

When you're talking about exited Greg I always see this scene when he was all hyper when Sara was totally tired and Nick was smirking at them two. Classic moment, I think it was Table Stakes.

14. Dizzney

Yeah that was Table Stakes. He came into the room all excited about linking the DNA to a cold case and their new one. Sara and Nick just looked at him like he was crazy. :lol:

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I'd love to see again some nice moments like this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.