Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I can honestly see him as a professor or some other profession that combined creativity with a great need for curiosity. Author and researcher also come to mind. I think the trick would be finding a job that balances his intellectual interests and substantial intelligence with is very social nature.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well maybe he would have been a Rock Star when he was younger, but yeah now I could see him as a Professor. Or maybe even an author, since he was so into writing his book.

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Greg could be a quite crazy professor. I don't think he would change just because of the role. Students would love him:D Researcher? Why not? Same as a writer. Many of these things are possible in the same time.

4. Dizzney

Yeah many things are possible for him because he is intelligent. So often on a case he has found the key piece of evidence to pin their suspect and yet because he does not get to do the interrogation or stuff like that, by the end of the episode you forget it was him who really solved the case. It always seemed like Grissom, Nick, or Catherine were the ones who did it because they get to sit in on the interrogation. I think Iced was one of the only episodes where I can remember Greg sitting with Sara to bust the girl on the murders of the other two college students. Other than that I cannot think of him actually talking to the real suspect at the end of the show. Our guy just gets no respect. Some people do not even still consider him a main character, no wonder why.

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Very sad but so true. Greg is smart and he can solve every case with only little help of other CSIs. Scary is that writers don't the big potential in Greg, he's young, he's inteligent, even his look can be helpful. They need to show our guy more 'cause people love characters like that - that's why we want his humor back and of course solo cases. Greg can be a good reason to watch for more and more people.

6. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Every season it seems Greg is getting smarter and smarter, catching important details, making logical comments but no action, no interrogation, also no emotional attachment with the victim or the suspect as the others did (except the eppy Big Shots). I like it and hate it at the same moment. I like because that makes him different from the others and i hate it because it means less screentime. I believe Eric is a good actor who has both a great comedy and drama potential. I hope they give him a better chance to show his acting and we see Greg more. I am still waiting it to happen this season,:rolleyes: like i always did :p...wait wait wait...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

In this season it wasn't that bad with screentime... but was worse with the way of showing him - more interrogation scenes, solo cases, less showing him with some interactions like with Riley... it's not many things...

8. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yes,you are right... Actually this season i still have a strong feeling finally we will see a different face of Greg when i think about Warrick's death, Grissom's gone , sharing the same office with Riley and Nick... But there is a new lead character and naturally they are focusing on him right now.

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Yah, you're right, the focus is on Ray now, Naturally. In my opinion, I kind of like Ray, especially the part on hsi first crime scene where he tried to obtain his first fingerprint. He was all excited, haha~
    I am eager to see more interaction between Ray Langston and Greggo. i wonder what kind of bond they'll form! :thumbsup:

10. Dizzney

Well I'm going to give it until season end to see if we see his character developed a bit more. If not, I will be peeved and TPTB will be hearing from me. :lol:

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I think that TPTB will hear even more voices... Better if they make it right with Greg or...:lol:

12. Dizzney

We will bring the wrath of Greg/Eric fans everywhere down on them. :lol:

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

They can feel scared now:lol:

And moment for our mantra - more screentime for Greg, more screentime for Greg, more screentime for Greg!:lol:

14. Dizzney

I have a feeling tonight we will not be seeing much Greg again. It just seems that always around this time of the season on the show, his screen time is lacking.

I really hope I am wrong though.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

More positive thinking;)

But you're right that with every ep is less Greg... Very bad thought but we can hope it'll back again the good time for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.