Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know what he signed for a contract, only because it has never been mentioned. Overall I think he went for two more years, as did Marg and George and everyone else, but overall he, once again, was never mentioned in the article pertaining to their contracts.

Yes he is a calm character, but everyone has their breaking point where they can lose that calm and get angry or upset. I would have loved to have seen the Sara/Greg fight too but alas if it has to do with Greg, he ends up on the cutting floor half the time.

Sad but very true... Greg has been overlooked and underscripted (is that such a word?)

True, all things considered, no one knows for how long CSI Las Vegas can realistically keep on going. I personally think that if one more main cast member drops out, then it might be the beginning of the end.

But onto more pleasent topic-

Has Eric done anymore interviews on Erocktser?

I'm soo far out of the loop its soo sad. :eek:

No there have not been any new interviews on erockster. I think they are stopping that, because they are closing down the social networking aspect of the site. I think it is strictly going to be an online radio station.

Ahh yeah I can see that- basically more of Eric's fans wanting their eric fix! and sadly that anything he does will absorb fans...

Yeah that is why I think they shut down the social aspect of it, because it was getting overrun by Eric fans who were just talking about him and not the actual music, just like SFT has become that.

I think that the thing is, Eric fans are many, and they need stuff, whatever it is.

I mean, personnaly I just like to see whatever or hear whatever I can.

That's fine and all, but when everyone on his sites which are not set up as fan sites, turn them into fan sites about him I can see why they would cut back on the social aspect. Like I do not see why people post photos of him from CSI and other roles on SFT, when it has nothing to do with comedy videos, which is what the site is supposed to be about.

Well there are a ton of actors that do not have their own fan sites about them. You just look for what you can and enjoy. I mean SFT really has almost become a Eric fan site now. I do not think erockster has yet and I think they are stopping the social aspect before it becomes like SFT. Although I still do not really understand why they would stop the interviews. I mean I enjoyed seeing the music artists interviewed. Even if Eric were not the interviewer, I would still watch them.

I listen to erockster a lot...like right now. :D

Unluckily I saw the spoiler thread and I'm not pleased... I hope it won't be true even in a small piece.

Well there is a part of me that hopes the spoiler is partially true.
That there is going to be something going on with Greg, that he is actually getting some sort of storyline. I just hope it is not something that will really disappoint us or that they have him do something really stupid that would be out of character. All in all I just hope he is coming back for the next season.

I was thinking, now Greg will not be the only CSI not carrying a gun. Langston does not carry one as far as I know.

Well there is a part of me that hopes the spoiler is partially true.
That there is going to be something going on with Greg, that he is actually getting some sort of storyline. I just hope it is not something that will really disappoint us or that they have him do something really stupid that would be out of character. All in all I just hope he is coming back for the next season.

it's high time he got an involving storyline though I hate to think about the time when Warrick finally got his :/ I really hope they are not considering anything that will prevent his return next season and if Eric's thinking about it they should do all they can to keep him. Too many people left already. But IMO we can hope that all these spoilers simply indicate Greg's finally will be in the centre of attention - but if he gets hurt or sth and we won't know more about Eric's contract we sure will have one hell of a summer :(
I was thinking, now Greg will not be the only CSI not carrying a gun. Langston does not carry one as far as I know.

with the pace Langston's learning everything he may soon be promoted to sniper ;) (and I like him,really, it's just unrealistic :lol:)

but I really love that Greg's not carrying a gun :) IMO it's an interesting personality trait

I honestly think that, as much as various entertainment news sources may seem seem to ignore him, I think we'd have heard about it by now if there was a chance he wouldn't be coming back next season, if for no other reason than it would be tied into the other recent departures. So I'm definitely thinking he's staying on.

Well as I'm rather pessimistic sort of person- you all know what I'm thinking and feeling.

:(

Can i ask a question, how big of a star is Eric?

I know that sounds really harsh, etc, but i dont mean it to be.. I think he's a really talented actor, and hot too boot.

I think that Eric wont sign for another season, and we will be seeing the end of Greg. Or maybe to our fanbased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back