Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome. FYI - I started posting screencaps on the pic thread from Say Uncle. Go check them out!

Thanks Wojo, will go check them out now :)

I guess maybe once Gary left, the writers maybe sat down and thought 'we have a great asset here, an awesome actor and a character people love that we don't use very often, maybe he could have more screentime...'. I'm actuallly really looking forwardto the new eps.

Nick fans are always upset about something, I don't blame them sometimes (no continuity after GD and thus far no after affects of Warrick's death) but come on now really, Nick has always gotten good screentime. Greg hasn't.

Yeah I know. Only in the most recent episodes have we really not seen as much of Nick as we usually do. It is nice that Greg is finally getting recognition again.

I was wondering if Nick was going to show in that episode for a while. I like Nick and Greg both. It is good to see Greg developing as a character.

It's great to know that now Greg gets more and more screentime. Finally writers have some ideas for writing Eric's character - it took them so long. Eric deserved it a few years ago. He has so many fans.

I adore Nick but I don't feel upset (yes, I consider myself as his fan too). He was in so many eps and well, need to rest a bit. Nick is one of this characters who were so many times added to angst/drama stuff. Give him time to relax. And about Nick we know much more than about Greg.

Well so far, unfortunately, even though Greg is getting more time, we still are not learning much more about him.

So true. Maybe it'll change in next eps (seasons?). But I think at this moment we can't complain too much.

I'm happy that I know when I do watch the eps I'll be seeing more of him:D maybe over the season we'll learn more about him? Maybe TPTB don't want to give us Greg fans a heart attack by giving us more screentime and more about him, we'd wonder what was going on, so are giving us one then the other will come :)

It's great to know that now Greg gets more and more screentime. Finally writers have some ideas for writing Eric's character - it took them so long. Eric deserved it a few years ago. He has so many fans.

I adore Nick but I don't feel upset (yes, I consider myself as his fan too). He was in so many eps and well, need to rest a bit. Nick is one of this characters who were so many times added to angst/drama stuff. Give him time to relax. And about Nick we know much more than about Greg.

I completely agree!

I just thought of something. We all know how Greg doesn't like the idea of carrying a gun, right? Well, why couldn't he carry a taser/stun gun instead? So, he'd at least have some sort of defense mechanism if he needed it. Just a random thought I had.

I don't know why the idea of that makes me laugh... but it does. Imagine carrying a thick thing like that in his pants ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back