Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was and he is very comfortable overall in doing those interviews.

I posted a few caps from the interview on the pics thread.

I don't know if I've ranted about this on here, bt it did annoy me that Eric sat about 12 kilometres away from the camera when he did his last interview.

I'd like to take this opportunity to salute, praise and offer cookies to the camera operator on this particular occasion for not only managing to position Eric closer to the camera, but especially for ZOOMING in on our sweet beloved's face, and for giving us a lovely shot of his neck.

Whoever you are, you have my thanks and eternal gratitude.

Oh, and thanks for the heads up, Dizzney. Um... yes, you may have a self-peeling banana ;)
food-banana-20.gif

Just one thing next time, Mr/Ms Cameraman/woman... could you film it in colour next time? Thank you!

Thanks for keeping us updated Dizzney! With no CSI yet this is how I get my Eric fix.

Szmile - self peeling banana- :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Deirdre, I love your new icon :) I'm still scarred by the fact he could have walked past us. We don't get much here really, in terms of TV, but I guess, as Deirdre says, there's worse. And thanks Dizzney

Self-peeling banana, Szmile, you are weird. :lol: :p

I posted this on the other thread but I really think that this interview was done at Coachella along with all the others except for the one with Darker My Love that was posted last week. That is why he is in the same room and wearing that same shirt I think.

*slaps head* Oh boy. I seriously did not follow the evidence in this case!

Congratulations, Dizzney, I hereby promote you to CSI Level 3. I will demote myself back to cadet *looks sad*

It took posting a picture of a self-peeling banana before you realised I'm weird? I'm busting you back down to Level 2 ;)

NB: I'm not talking about post counts

Deirdre, I love your new icon :) I'm still scarred by the fact he could have walked past us. We don't get much here really, in terms of TV, but I guess, as Deirdre says, there's worse. And thanks Dizzney

Thanks bubbles. When I saw caps I just needed to make a new icon.

Are we close to open new thread?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back