Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Without you I wouldn't know what to do

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the "mine eyes are green" one? That one was great. I loved it. There are so many great EC scenes in so many episodes. I think we should decide about all those things together and vote for the same ones.

That's it. Also the scene at the memorial for the victim. She just stood next to him, and you could see how much they care about each other...

Great scene;)

Oooh, we get Russian Eric. Awesome. Something very reassuring about a man who can say "take off your panties" in 3 different languages.

I'd be all over it. You know what's even better though? He can say much more than that in all three languages.

Seriously though, I honestly never considered Russian a very "nice" language (not as mean as German but still pretty rough) but I'm fairly certain Russian Eric is one of the sexiest things I've heard (usurped only by Eric speaking Spanish and Eric taking Cooper down)

You know what, who am I kidding? Anything Eric is sexy. That's my vote.

Oooh, we get Russian Eric. Awesome. Something very reassuring about a man who can say "take off your panties" in 3 different languages.

I'd be all over it. You know what's even better though? He can say much more than that in all three languages.

Seriously though, I honestly never considered Russian a very "nice" language (not as mean as German but still pretty rough) but I'm fairly certain Russian Eric is one of the sexiest things I've heard (usurped only by Eric speaking Spanish and Eric taking Cooper down)

You know what, who am I kidding? Anything Eric is sexy. That's my vote.

I second that. This thread is dying again. Does anyone have an idea for the next topic? I mean, we have to talk about something, right?

I think that there are alot of folks on vacation right now. It should pick back up when summer break ends. School is starting here in about 3 weeks. Of course it doesn't mean much to me since I work at UGA every day.

New topic, hmmm, Let's see, If Eric and Calleigh end up together this season, How do you all think that they will address the issue of them working together on the same shift. Will one move to the night shift? Will they lie about their relationship status? Lying would be out of character for both of them, but we all do crazy things when we are in love.

Thoughts??:rolleyes:

New topic, hmmm, Let's see, If Eric and Calleigh end up together this season, How do you all think that they will address the issue of them working together on the same shift. Will one move to the night shift? Will they lie about their relationship status? Lying would be out of character for both of them, but we all do crazy things when we are in love.

I don't think either of them will switch shifts, nor do I think they'll let their relationship be known to the others. Not lying about their relationship mind you, just not telling anyone about it. Keeping it private for a while. They'll want to enjoy the newness of their relationship before letting others in on it. Also, working on the same shift will give us bumps and bruises along the way... Eric & Calleigh learning how to keep work separate from their private lives at home and away from work.

I think that they will stay in the same shift. I don't think that they are going to lie, but I think that they will be discrete. I doubt that they will go to Horatio and say something. I can imagine Natalia saying something about that and Calleigh giving her a death glare. That would be kind of funny. What I would like to see is Calleigh finding out that Eric and Natalia were in a relationship. That way we could see her jealous, and that's what we all want.

Well, that's inspiring! Makes me wanna open Microsoft word and get creative... :devil:

And I agree that they will not likely switch shifts when they inevitably end up together. Aside from the fact that it would likely seriously cut the screen time of whoever switched to nights, it would be hard to be in a relationship with someone when you're on opposite shifts. They'd never see each other. I think it would be interesting to see them trying to keep a relationship secret in the lab -- I think Calleigh would be much better at it than Eric. She's always frowned on being publicly affectionate with her boyfriends while on the job (stolen kiss by Jake being the exception). We've seen that in the past when she was with Hagen. Eric, however, is much more physical, and I feel like he'll have a hard time keeping his hands off her. Might be a point of tension between them, or just the root of some really fun scenes. :lol:

I think that they will stay in the same shift. I don't think that they are going to lie, but I think that they will be discrete. I doubt that they will go to Horatio and say something. I can imagine Natalia saying something about that and Calleigh giving her a death glare. That would be kind of funny. What I would like to see is Calleigh finding out that Eric and Natalia were in a relationship. That way we could see her jealous, and that's what we all want.

I agree. I think they will be discrete...so therefore no one will ask them and therefore they won't have to lie. ;) It is a play on words and actions but sometimes the simplest and mundane answer is easiest way to go.

I also could see them getting caught and maybe one of them switching to the night shift but, like in Vegas when the team was split up for a time, H or a situation would bring that character back to the team. It would seem a little redundant but at it would be different in way and could turn out to be interesting, if done correctly.

I also could see them getting caught and maybe one of them switching to the night shift but, like in Vegas when the team was split up for a time, H or a situation would bring that character back to the team. It would seem a little redundant but at it would be different in way and could turn out to be interesting, if done correctly.

Hmm... I wonder how are they going to get caught... :devil:

I'll bet that Natalia and Ryan will figure it out. Natalia already suspects something, and Ryan heard half of the tape from Eric's therapist. Ryan has the biggest mouth in the lab, so he'll let it slip to the wrong person.

Just a theory...:)

Last edited:
I'll bet that Natalia and Ryan will figure it out. Natalia already suspects something, and Ryan heard half of the tape from Eric's therapist. Ryan has the biggest mouth in the lab, so he'll let it slip to the wrong person.

Just a theory...:)

A good one, IMO. I hope writers do something with the fact that Ryan heard what he heard. And also, Natalia noticed the kiss Eric and Calleigh shared in season 5...

I can't believe Ausiello finally answered a question. Pity it's something we already know. But if we week e-mailing him he'll get more scoop for sure. The Danny/Lindsay fans e-mail him like every 2 minutes and he's always getting them new spoilers.

I can't believe Ausiello finally answered a question. Pity it's something we already know. But if we week e-mailing him he'll get more scoop for sure. The Danny/Lindsay fans e-mail him like every 2 minutes and he's always getting them new spoilers.

Actually it is not Ausiello anymore...he works for another magazine now. Matt M answers the weekly questions.

When I asked the question I was hoping he would know something that we didn't....maybe have a little more details; but I guess not.

Although, I do wonder if she will learn some of what he and therapist talked about or if that was him interjecting his own opinion in some way??:shifty:

Natalia will only figure it out b/c she constantly pushes for gossip and in some manner, shape or form either put two and two together or catch Eric somehow by asking him something concerning Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back