Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think that this is the season that we will FINALLY get something concrete on the E/C front. Now, I think that it will probably take the entire season, and it will probably be wrought with lots and lots of angst and heartbreak.:brickwall: That said, if we get an "I love you" this season it will all be worth it. ;)

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Hiphugger song thread idea??:rolleyes:

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Yay, I'm back from Spain and by the look of things I've missed a lot. On the other hand I come bearing really really good news from Corey Miller.
    So I wrote to him a couple weeks back and here's what he said, you guys are going to love it.

"We are continuing the ongoing growth in the relationship of Calleigh and Eric in season seven. I can't give you details, of course, but they will be exploring their feelings for each other more than ever."
    Corey Miller.

I don't know about you guys, but I am looking foward to next season.:lol:

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That's awesome news, mi tocaya! We heart Corey Miller and it's great to get confirmation. Now they just need to explore some nudity ;)

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Welcome back Carolina! We're glad you're home, and with such good news too. About that news... WOO HOO!!!!! Finally some confirmation from someone who actually knows!!! It's nice to know that TPTB are going to continue the development of E/C's relationship.:guffaw:

Nudity works for me. I wonder who we could petition about that one???:p

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Awesome! Man, Corey never disappoints. :D

Well, I do have to admit that while it would've been pretty stupid to do, I was a bit afraid that tptb would out of nowhere drop the EC storyline, in favor of more Horatio-Julia-Kyle drama, as they are apt to do. But this excites me! "Exploring their feelings for each other more than ever..." :D I like the way that sounds, especially since they've pretty much done everything already other than kiss and shove each other against the wall and rip each other's clothes off. :devil: They've flirted, they've been there for each other, they've had eye-sex, they've both admitted they have feelings for the other...so more than ever can only mean...well, more than ever, right? :D Now I'm ready for this season. :D

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Carolina, thank you so much! I am very excited and can't wait for the next season.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This is so great :bolian: Now I really have high hopes for this season. Think we'll get something good for November sweeps?? Maybe feb.?? I just know that whenever it is, it's going to be sooo worth it :)

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

November Sweeps?? I'm into instant gratification, no wait a minute, that takes too long. Would it be too much to ask for some "action" in the first month of the new season??:devil:

Just an random observation, but we only began this new thread on July 4th, and it's not even the end of the month and we're 158 posts in. At this rate we'll have E/C #31 in no time. Do we rock or what??:beer:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Wouldn't it be great if the first several episodes of the new season had some great E/C moments, and then...when it's time for November sweeps, the writers pull out all the stops and we get this great scene where the two of them come together. It can be this explosion of lust & need, where they finally just erupt... even better if it's against a wall :drool:. Of course, to pull in the viewers they'd have to promote the hell out of it. I'm sure if they did that, their ratings would go through the roof!

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's exactly what I was thinking :thumbsup: It makes a lot of sense for them to do it that way.

It also gives Cal some time to get over Jake if they do break up or get closure on their story in episode 7.01

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, regardless of the spoilers. :(
    Watch them finally get together in season 11 hahaha
    But I'm crossing my fingers for at least a little action in the first episode! i.e. running through a field of flowers towards eachother.
    That would be pretty good. :)

12. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

ON the new news we got I am so stoked for this season now :) I just know they are gettin together this season! THEY HAVE TO!!

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

delko2calleigh - you can have either a banner or text for a signature - not both. Can you please update your profile? Thanks so much!

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

This is looking pretty good. When will September get here??? I can't wait for the season to start...:guffaw:

BTW, I love your Avatar!:lol:

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Despite the fact that when September comes I have to go to school, I want it to come fast... EC is very powerful ship, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.