Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

That's an awesome spoiler. And that episode is going to air on my birthday. Happy birthday to me! Can I get shirtless Delko?

It does sound very promising. The E/C development is about the only thing keeping my interest in Miami alive. So, fingers crossed, and what timing too, on your Birthday. Aww! :)

Basically, it's showing how that all comprehendable thought has been pushed from our minds through the sheer smexiness of this couple. Seriously, think of shirtless Eric and riled up Calleigh. The basic thought is: ghwqiuhejkqNWEMJEWINRJomfg!!!!!!1!!1 And there's the title of out thread :D

Welcome to the new folks.

And great news on the spoilers. Wow, I've not been on in forever, but theses spoilers got me smiling. Don't forget to post clips when it's aired. I can't do it, but I really want to make a video for this season. I've never done one before and I wanna have a go :) After exam-age, of course.

Hope all you folks are okay; I'll be back for real soon, I hope.

Monday's ep is new....we are new for the next 3 eps which are the last 3 eps of the season. I know that CBS is throwing in some repeat eps over the weekend; I think to fill in some scheduling gaps.

so question?

so, do we know of any E/C moments for this episode, "Down to the Wire"? b/c isn't the one where Calleigh calls Eric a stand up guy in the finale?

In this ep taped sessions of Eric with his therapist are used by Tom Sizemore's character to discredit Eric. Sizemore discredits Cal earlier in the ep by using her ordeal in All In to discredit her abilities and I think that this might be where the proficiency card comes in. In one part of the taped session we hear, the thrapist asks Eric if there is anyone he can confide in to help him get through his injury and he says that there is this woman at work who is amazing....then he shuts the tape off. The pic kind of surpised me b/c I didn't see anything that would coincide with the pic but then again I don't see the dialogue/scene(s) just between the main characters unless it spills over into the gues character's dialogue/scene(s)

I now offically can't wait to see this episode. I can totally imagine Eric's voice when he is saying that and the look on his face. And awww he thinks she is amazing :D Who is Sizemore's character talking to/showing the tape to? It would be awsome if Calleigh was in the room when they played it. Can you imagine the look on her face. She'd get all shy and start blushing. It would be so adorable. Any chance of that?? :) And as always you are awsome Jackie! :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing this scene. It looks like it is going to be a really good heart to heart between them. Maybe we will get something from this scene. One can hope!! :D

oh, and welcome foxy!!!! :D

so question?

so, do we know of any E/C moments for this episode, "Down to the Wire"? b/c isn't the one where Calleigh calls Eric a stand up guy in the finale?

In this ep taped sessions of Eric with his therapist are used by Tom Sizemore's character to discredit Eric. Sizemore discredits Cal earlier in the ep by using her ordeal in All In to discredit her abilities and I think that this might be where the proficiency card comes in. In one part of the taped session we hear, the thrapist asks Eric if there is anyone he can confide in to help him get through his injury and he says that there is this woman at work who is amazing....then he shuts the tape off. The pic kind of surpised me b/c I didn't see anything that would coincide with the pic but then again I don't see the dialogue/scene(s) just between the main characters unless it spills over into the gues character's dialogue/scene(s)

I now offically can't wait to see this episode. I can totally imagine Eric's voice when he is saying that and the look on his face. And awww he thinks she is amazing :D Who is Sizemore's character talking to/showing the tape to? It would be awsome if Calleigh was in the room when they played it. Can you imagine the look on her face. She'd get all shy and start blushing. It would be so adorable. Any chance of that?? :) And as always you are awsome Jackie! :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing this scene. It looks like it is going to be a really good heart to heart between them. Maybe we will get something from this scene. One can hope!! :D

oh, and welcome foxy!!!! :D

As far as I know, the person in the room with Eric when the PI plays the tape is Ryan. Sorry if I burst any bubbles ;)

Thanks for posting the link, Delkolover. Calleigh looks great. Eric looks great, as well, even if we don`t see his face...:devil:. This is going to be a hell of an episode. Maybe Calleigh will find out what Eric said and then they will have a great EC moment.

We have to get something out of this episode. The writers just can`t let us down.

So Eric's feelings are revealed in front of the one person in the lab who can't keep his mouth shut? This is gonna be awesome.

Welcome, Foxy-csi, even though I`m new here to ;)

Wow, the apoilers for the next episode sounds awesome!!! Thanks you guys. Can`t wait to see it :drool:

Hey,
I'm new here and I'm a huge fan of the Eric and Calleigh relationship. Can I join?:)
Also, you all can call me Foxy and I'm a girl from Canada.

Hey Foxy :) I am Canadian too YAY! GO US Canadian gals.And go Hockey.

Hmm can anyone not wait any longer for Gwasshoppa too finish her SUmmer to Remeber or is that just me? Cuz I sure cant.

Last edited:

hey everyone!

alrighty so im new here and this is the first thread i joined because i adore EC, they were just made for eachother:) so hello once again!

Welcome, DancerLife!

I forgot to say:

midnight_tiptoes said:
So Eric's feelings are revealed in front of the one person in the lab who can't keep his mouth shut? This is gonna be awesome.

I totally agree!

Someone on the 'Down to the Wire' thread said that the scene on the spoiler picture is the one where Calleigh cries. Does anyone know anything about it?

Last edited:

midnight_tiptoes said:

So Ryan is the person in the room with Eric when the tape is shown? Sweeeet i really hope something happens with it.

Oh yes, the other day I went to the movies to see the movie "Made of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey and as i was watching it i was like whoa this is exactly like the relationship between E/C! they were really good friends and the guy was kind of a ladies man and then he realized he had feelings for her and he stopped sleeping around but she had found a guy already so he tried to stop the other two's relationship and she had loved him all along and they got together...;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back