Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Thanks midnight_tiptoes, hiphugger17, and Marija_Magdalena for the warm welcome:)

^^^Welcome foxy!!!
New pics for the "down to the wire" epi are in.
one of them has Calleigh and apparently Eric in the locker room talking. Can't wait to see the whole scene!!

Last edited:

^^^Welcome foxy!!!
New pics for the season finale are in.
one of them has Calleigh and apparently Eric in the locker room talking. Can't wait to see the whole scene!!

That pic is not from the season finale...it is from "Down to the Wire" which is the second to last ep of the season.

Welcome foxy-csi!! :D

oops thanks delkolover, fixed it, hahaha, I guess I got excited

Where can I find this picture. I'm really internet stupid right now, because I haven't slept in 25 hours! :wtf: I have no idea where to find anything.

I just came back home (I was at a party) and I thought: "I should see what`s new on TalkCSI." I always do that... I just read this forum at 3AM.

Could you, please, post that picture or maybe a link to it?

so question?

so, do we know of any E/C moments for this episode, "Down to the Wire"? b/c isn't the one where Calleigh calls Eric a stand up guy in the finale?

so question?

so, do we know of any E/C moments for this episode, "Down to the Wire"? b/c isn't the one where Calleigh calls Eric a stand up guy in the finale?

In this ep taped sessions of Eric with his therapist are used by Tom Sizemore's character to discredit Eric. Sizemore discredits Cal earlier in the ep by using her ordeal in All In to discredit her abilities and I think that this might be where the proficiency card comes in. In one part of the taped session we hear, the thrapist asks Eric if there is anyone he can confide in to help him get through his injury and he says that there is this woman at work who is amazing....then he shuts the tape off. The pic kind of surpised me b/c I didn't see anything that would coincide with the pic but then again I don't see the dialogue/scene(s) just between the main characters unless it spills over into the gues character's dialogue/scene(s)

Always bear in mind though that lines and scenes change from when I see them to when the ep actually airs.

The "stand up guy" comment, as it stands now from the spoilers, is in the finale "Going Ballistic"

^^^as always, you are amazing delkolover, Thanks, can't wait for monday!!

In one part of the taped session we hear, the thrapist asks Eric if there is anyone he can confide in to help him get through his injury and he says that there is this woman at work who is amazing....then he shuts the tape off.

I want therapy fic now. NOW. I wanna know the rest of that! If Eric confides that she is amazing, then what else might he say? Aww. I can just imagine the smile that would be on Eric's lips as he says that... *sigh* Oh damn it, I might just have to write that fic. :lol: :rolleyes:

So, damn it, why aren't we getting a new episode this Monday? Seems we're getting a repeat.

That's an awesome spoiler. And that episode is going to air on my birthday. Happy birthday to me! Can I get shirtless Delko?

I believe this monday's episode is new. I saw a preview for it ealier in the day. But things change fast.

Midnight_tiptoes~ All you need to get a shirtless Delko is close your eyes and imagine! :thumbsup:
enjoying what I have read fro mthe others. Its nice to see that Eric is appreciating Cal and express it in his therapy sessions. I'd love to see a story done on that too. And maybe with the 'stand up guy' comment we will get a true KISS. Not like the one when the comment, 'I appreciate you, appreciating me' which resulted in the almost KISS. *hopes I got the comment right*

And welcome everybody new that I have sadly forgotten to welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back