Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

:lol: Leela! I must say I just adore Eric & Calleigh #22: Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo! So I vote for that :D

I just had this weird feeling when I watched the interview that she actually jumped up and down when she saw the script :lol: Not that I blame her, I would probably have uncorked a bottle of champagne ;)
And now I wonder how many times they did that scene again :devil: And this is so great with TV as you only have one angle shot at a time ;)

^^ I know! She seemed so adorable in the interview. It was a surprise... a great one! OOOOOH, thread title idea!
Eric & Calleigh #22-- A Beautiful Surprise (haha, It's okay if nobody takes them!)
And now I wonder how many times they did that scene again And this is so great with TV as you only have one angle shot at a time
I know! It was great that they gave us the kiss from another side and carolinam's spoiler sounds great! I can't wait! Bring on the E/C love, baby!

Hey, it's been a while since I've dropped by the Talk CSI forums, but that awesome E/C moment pulled me right back.

Does anyone know where I can watch the ET interview? It completely slipped my mind the other day. :(

Oh just look up "Eric Calleigh" on youtube. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll be happy to give you the link.

Heh, I vote for "Oooooooh, Hellooooo!" Cause it's Emily's title.

Or something like "Ready For Some Horizontal 'Appreciation'". Whatever you guys choose.

Yeah, sure fine, whatever. As long as we get a thread title and it is pretty cute. You all have good ideas. :) Looking back at my post, mine aren't bad after all. :D

You know what? I love how ET said "There's no dening the chemistry now." So true. So true.

"There's no dening the chemistry now."

That actually would be a good thread title. Or anything with "appreciate" in it.

I don't normally post here, but thought maybe noone would mind if I threw in my $.02. Feel free to disregard :)

Heh, I vote for "Oooooooh, Hellooooo!" Cause it's Emily's title.
Wow! I actually forgot about taht! That's so adorable! :) Emily would be proud of us! We rock! :)
But even in the first few episodes of Season 1, it was hella-clear that the chemistry was amazing.

Yeah I think as long as we get something good, which most of these are great then I'm good with whichever title we choose...I mean come on with these two we're bound to have a good title! :lol:
I like Emily's one...I like the "There's No Denying The Chemistry!" one a lot...and I like "Appreciating Everything About Eachother!" So yeah :D Yay new thread soon!

Hi EmilyBarton! :) Sorry, but I've had to remove your link to the YouTube clip. We are not allowed to post direct links to these kind of clips due to potential copyright infringement, unless the clip has been put on YouTube by CBS themselves.

My friend Dee was kind enough to take these for me in HDTV. These are HUGE, so 56k beware.

Click to enlarge.

Wow. Lots of titles. I like that we're deciding on one before the 998th post this time. :lol:

How can anybody look at those screencaps, which are beautiful and say everything we've ever needed to know, and say that was a platonic scene? Seriously.

Look at his lips in the first one. He was so hoping Cal was going for his mouth. :D

In the second one, he looks a bit...confused? Disappointed? I can't decide, but he's definitely reacting to the fact that she kissed his cheek when he so wanted her lips on his.

The third one...well, I don't really think you can describe that look with any other word than hot. :D How did Calleigh not melt at that?

Then in the fourth one, there's Calleigh with a bit of an awkward smile...and is she blushing? :D

:lol: I also love in the third one, at the bottom of the pic it looks like Cal's reaching out to rip his lab coat off. :devil:

I know, so many, all of them are good, it's going to take me a while to decide mmmmm?? Monday is getting near, can't wait to see how that's going to turn out

I LOVE IT!! I love it! It is so awesome!

Okay, the first time i saw it (tuesday morning here, I had a meeting for the newly formed "Girl Scouts of Central Indiana" Council in CARMEL Indiana which is an Hour and a half away on a MONDAY night) my first thought was "JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!!!" I was sad they didn't actually "kiss kiss" lol. (My 16 year old "little" brother is watching Buffy. . .THat's sad) But it was a great scene. And He so was thinking "Cal, you missed. My mouth is a little to your right." And the LOOK after she pulled away. How is she still standing? Adam Rodriguez (SP? Not good with names) looks at me that way and i'm a puddle on the floor. He is one hot man. And she's pretty dang hot herself. Ummm, yeah. I melted. I LOVE IT!!

Here's to hoping we get more before the end of the season!

Gil S. Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back