Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Wow! Great pic!
    [​IMG]
    Whee! Looks like a real lips-on-lips kiss! Thank you and hey there, Bullet Girl-- maybe I'm crazy, but I haven't noticed you yet.

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Nahhh...you're not crazy. Compared to me anyways....heh. :devil: Mo kinda got me into E/C if you were wondering :p

I think I must of pulled a muscle when I was running and jumping around like and idiot before, because my legs are absolutely killing me. :lol:

Although craptastically ugly, heres what I am using as my wallpaper at the moment. The computer I'm on at the moment only has GIMP and photofiltre... grr...:lol:

[​IMG]

If I'm not supposed to add that, I'll delete it from ym message right away :D

3. drkate

drkate Corpse

Omg, I died and went to heaven...

That was BEYOND adorable! *squees* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I can't contain my happiness! I loved the ET segment, SOOO CUTE! Thanks for posting the clip Leela!

I'm gonna go die of happiness now!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG!! Leela....*Mo stares at the caps in awe!* It so looks like they are kissing on the lips...(or really making out!) in those caps...God bless E.T.! :lol: Yay! *Mo daces a little jig!* I SOOOO cannot wait to watch this now...these caps are making me very happy! :D :D

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If you want to know how excited and hyper I was for this ep just ask Elicia and Leela....I totally couldn't sit still and it totally lived up to my expectations. The kiss was perfect. Not too gushy and not too platonic. The looks they both gave each other after were soooo :devil:

You could soo tell Eric enjoyed the WHOLE thing and I was like awww when he thanked Cal for being there for him :D These two are sooo meant to be together it is sickening :lol:

I can't wait for next week b/c Nat has already set the scene for the rumor mill. God this ship follows Bonnie Rait's song "Something to Talk About" so well it is frickin unbelievable!!

Leela...glad to know I am yout hero!! You are more than welcome for the clip. Enjoy it!!

I'm off to Vegas this afternoon so you probably won't hear too much from me....but I will drop in when I can :D

6. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

*screams into pillow really loudly*
    omg there are like no words in my mind right now that can describe how i feel about this episode!!!
    i loved how Calleigh stood up for Eric when that cockaroach went to get "her money"
    and then that lawyer!?!?! what was up with her?
    she had no business getting in Eric's past!!
    she knew her client was guilty
    i seriously felt like punching both of those cockaroaches!!
    and i watched ET and i loved it when Emily said "Mmm hello!" i just busted out laughing!:lol:

7. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I was just so happy watching this episode! :D
    It made me so happy! Y'all are right the kiss was perfect and you could tell that it wasn't no friendly kiss and all cause she kissed him too long for that! :devil:
    I was glad Natalia "only" saw the kiss because if Horatio did or Ryan that would have been some bad business there! :eek:
    I was really pissed off too when that laywer got all up in Eric business how it was only "4 month's ago" when he got shot and stuff. I wanted to slap her in the face! I felt really bad for Eric cause he was all havin those flash backs of his shooting and stuff that was pretty bad. :(
    I'm glad H got that laywer outta Eric's way!
    And the way Calleigh stood up for Eric when that girl (forget name) was all being mean and stuff Calleigh like totally owned that bitch! :D

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^Yeah you can't mess with Calleigh!! I loved how she said "Some of us have to work for a living!" That was great and I really wanted Cal to deck that bitch for even having the nerve to show up there!

I thought both Emily and Adam did great jobs last night. Especially Adam in that scene when the bitch shows up for her check. He was really great. This whole ep was awesome from an E/C pov and from a love of the show pov.

9. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah I agree Adam and Emily are really great actors they really know what to do and stuff. :D

Does anyone know anything about the season finale? Like spoilers and stuff wise! Please share cause I don't know much only like that H is in a place and it crashes. :confused:

10. Sab

Sab Witness

My husband's reaction to the kiss on the cheek was so classic. When Cal walked away he said and I quote "You better get you some of that!" lol He's such a romantic! ;)
    I was just trying not to burst with giddiness.

11. BulletGrrrl

BulletGrrrl Police Officer

Alright...I think it's the first time I am posting here. And I am a HipHugger through and through. Oh well.
    I loved last nights episode! There's no way to deny the tension between Calleigh and Eric. Even without that kissing scene...you totally saw that they were flirting. And I think Erics smile after that kiss tells it all.

Leela told me to post those 2 Icons here - I would make some people happy?! Well I hope so.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I think they're not to big for the board. So if you wanna use them go ahead but please give credit!

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

yea those icons make me happy!
    might use one

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Did anybody absolutely love that Calleigh talked to Eric about her rough childhood? I thought that was awesome. Every time we learn of Calleigh's vulnerabilities, it's because she tells Eric about them, no one else.

I also loved that when Eric lifted the shoe print, he let Calleigh do the comparison. Reminds me of that episode Just One Kiss where he found an important piece of evidence and let her take credit for it.

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I seriously went "aww" when Calleigh mentioned voluntarily to Eric the whole "I know...from personal experience" thing. She doesn't let herself get that close to anybody, anybody but Eric. She would've never admitted that to anybody else. And then when Eric was all, "I'm sorry for bringing up bad memories." He was so genuine. And her look was like, "It's okay...I trust you." Aww! :D

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Gosh you guys, write like crazy, took me a while to catch up. Last night I was jumping from the kiss, the whole episode was great, actually beyond great, and the ET segment just made my day!!! Next week is going to be, hopefully ten times better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.